I’ve got another sneak peek from the 2013 Spring Catalog. Today, I’m sharing a clean and simple (CAS) card that I made with the Oh, Hello stamp set by Stampin’ Up. It’s a beautiful new stamp set with matching Ovals Collection Framelits!
Here is the list of products that you will need to make this card:
- Oh, Hello (available Jan. 3, 130730 wood, 130733 clear)
- Ovals Collection Framelits Dies (available Jan. 3, 129381)
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334)
- Simply Scored Borders Scoring Plate (available Jan. 3, 126192)
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad (126978)
- Baja Breeze Classic Stampin’ Pad (126960)
- So Saffron Classic Stampin’ Pad (126957)
- Soft Suede Card Stock (115318)
- So Saffron Card Stock (105118)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)
I started with a Soft Suede card base. I cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel of Soft Suede Card Stock and stamped the banner images in Soft Suede ink using my Stamp-a-ma-jig. Then I used the new Simply Scored Borders Scoring Plate to emboss the chevron rows across the bottom of the panel. Next, I stamped the main image on Whisper White Card Stock using So Saffron, Baja Breeze and Soft Suede. Then I cut the image with one of the Ovals Collection Framelits Dies and I cut a second oval from So Saffron Card Stock using the next size up framelit die. I adhered the two ovals together and adhered them to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I finished the card by adhering the Soft Suede panel to the card base. That’s it, 10 minutes or less!
I also stamped the inside of the card and you can see that in the photo below.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator! Just click on the Shop Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. And don’t forget about my December order drawing, you could win the clear-mount Button Buddies stamp set. Check out my Rewards page above for all of the details!