I’m sharing a card that I made for you all today! I wanted to say a great big THANK YOU to everyone who’s been following along as I navigate through this blogging thing. I really appreciate that you take the time to check out what I make every day and that you leave me such wonderful comments. I made this card using the Pennant Parade and Friendly Phrases stamp sets from Stampin’ Up.
Here is the list of products that you will need to make this card:
- Pennant Parade (122740 wood, 122742clear)
- Friendly Phrases (126149 wood, 126151 clear)
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334)
- Simply Scored Borders Scoring Plate (available Jan. 3, 126192)
- Petite Pennants Builder Punch (122361)
- Decorative Label Punch (120907)
- Extra-Large Oval Punch (119859)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
- Paper-Piercing Tool (126199)
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199)
- Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack (126187)
- Silver 1/8″ Mini Brads (122941)
- VersaMark Pad (102283)
- Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Emboss Powder (122949)
- Gumball Green Stampin’ Emboss Powder (only available until Jan. 2, 128981)
- Heat Tool (129053)
- Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad (126966)
- Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper (126896)
- Cherry Cobbler Card Stock (119685)
- Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
I started with a card base of Cherry Cobbler cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″ and scored at 5-1/2″. Then I cut the background panel from Very Vanilla to 4″ x 5-1/4″ and I used the Simply Scored Borders Scoring Plate to emboss the background panel (you could also use your Chevron Embossing Folder for a little more bold look). Then I stamped the Thank U sentiment from the Pennant Parade stamp set four times in VersaMark ink on Very Vanilla Card Stock and I sprinkled two with Gumball Green Stampin’ Emboss Powder and two with Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Emboss Powder and I heat embossed all 4 images. Then I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the dashed pennant around the sentiment using Gumball Green and Cherry Cobbler ink. I punched out the pennants using the Petite Pennant Builder Punch. I also used that punch to punch out the large pennants from Be of Good Cheer DSP and I adhered those to the stamped images. Next, I placed the pennants so that one corner was slightly overlapping and I pierce the corner through both pennants at once and placed a Silver Mini Brad to attach them together. On the far left and far right pennants, I pierced the Very Vanilla panel and the pennant and used a brad to attach the pennant string to the background. The pennants are hanging loose so they can be moved around a little. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Friendly Phrases stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on Very Vanilla Card Stock and I punched it out using the Extra-Large Oval Punch. I punched a Decorative Label Punch from Cherry Cobbler Card Stock and I adhered the two punches together. I added a strip of rhinestones above the sentiment. To finish the card, I used the paper-piercing tool and Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack stencil to pierce around the outside of the Decorative Label Punch. Then I adhered the Modern Label/Extra Large Oval punches to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and adhered the card front to the Cherry Cobbler card base with SNAIL Adhesive.
This was a quick card to put together, I hope that you like it! And I hope that you’re all able to enjoy some time with family and friends today. Have a Merry Christmas!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Don’t forget about my December ordering special. You could win the Button Buddies stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.