Today I’m sharing a card that I made with the Beautiful Birthday stamp and the new Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP from Stampin’ Up.
Here is the list of products that you will need to make this card:
- Beautiful Birthday (125562)
- 3/16″ Corner Punch (119871)
- Blossom Punch (125603)
- Large Scallop Edgelits (129381)
- Labels Collection Framelits Dies (127019)
- Basic Gray/Basic Black 1-1/4″ Two-Tone Ribbon (129295)
- Creped Filter Paper (129393)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
- Silver 1/8″ Mini Brads (122941)
- Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper (126922)
- White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109132)
- VersaMark Pad (102283)
- Heat Tool (129053)
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Pad (126948)
- Melon Mambo Card Stock (115320)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Glue Dots (103683)
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199)
- Paper-Piercing Tool (126189)
I started with a card base of Melon Mambo cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″ and scored at 5-1/2″. Then I cut a layer of Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP to 4-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ and I cut the bottom with the Large Scallop Edgelits die. Next, I cut two strips of the Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP to 3/4 x 3-1/2″ and I cut both of them with the Large Scallop Edgelits die also. I layered the three scalloped DSP pieces and adhered them with SNAIL. Then I cut a square of Melon Mambo Card Stock to 2-3/8″ x 2-3/8″, stamped the Beautiful Birthday sentiment in VersaMark ink, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. Next, I rounded the corners of the sentiment panel and the DSP panel using the 3/16″ Corner Punch. I adhered the sentiment panel to the DSP panel with SNAIL. Then I wrapped a strip of the Two-Tone Ribbon around the middle of the card and I adhered it with SNAIL and I adhered the DSP layers to the card front using also using SNAIL. I created the flower by punching 4 Blossom Punches from the Creped Filter Paper, placing them on top of each other, piercing the center and placing a brad through the pierced center. I rubbed the edges of the flower along my Melon Mambo ink pad to add a touch of color and I adhered it to the card using a Glue Dot. I finished the card by adding three medium sized rhinestones above the ribbon.
Retired Stampin’ Up items for sale
I’ve been cleaning out my stash of stamps and accessories (I’m long overdue!!) and I’ve got a pretty long list of retired Stampin’ Up stamps and a few accessories that I’d like to pass on to someone who will use them. You can see my list if you click on the Retired Items for Sale tab at the top of the page. I thought that I’d give those of you who follow my blog first pick, I’ll be posting the list on a few message boards and online sale sites in about 2 weeks so let me know if you’d like anything. 🙂
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
- Don’t forget about my Stamp With Amy K Spring Catalog Kick Off Promotion where you can earn free product for every $50 that you purchase. Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- I’ve also got a January ordering special where you could win the Snow Much Fun stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Plus Stampin’ Up has the My Little Valentine Promotion and the Valentine Treat Bundle going on now through January 21, click on my Promotions tab above to read all about it.