Today I’m sharing a lacy valentine that I made with the new Hearts a Flutter and the promotional My Little Valentine stamp sets and the More Amore Specialty DSP from Stampin’ Up. I made this for the Mojo Monday 274 Sketch Challenge…nothing like finally getting it together on Saturday!
Here is the list of products that you will need to make this card:
- Hearts a Flutter (129249 wood, 129252 clear)
- My Little Valentine (132242 only available in clear)
- Hearts a Flutter Framelits Dies (130159)
- Full Heart Punch (119883)
- Tea Lace Paper Doilies (129399)
- Designer Builder Brads (129329)
- Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels (129324)
- Pool Party Core’dinations Card Stock (129321)
- Real Red Core’dinations Card Stock (129320)
- Primrose Petals Core’dinations Card Stock (129322)
- Stampin’ Sanding System (120367)
- More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper (129309)
- Fancy Fan Texture Impressions Embossing Folder (127751)
- Pool Party 3/8″ Ruffled Ribbon (122975)
- Pool Party ( 123002) & Real Red Stampin’ Write (100052) Markers
- Primrose Petals Classic Stampin’ Pad (126858)
- Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad (126981)
- Primrose Petals Card Stock (126841)
- Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Glue Dots (103683)
- Stamping Sponges (101610)
- Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)
I started with a Primrose Petals card base cut to 5-1/2″ x 11″ and scored at 5-1/2″. Then I cut two panels of the More Amore DSP, one to 5″ x 5″ and the other to 2-3/4″ x 3-1/4″. I cut a panel of Primrose Petals Core’dinations Card Stock to 3″ x 3-3/8″, sanded the edges and adhered it to the smaller panel of More Amore DSP with SNAIL, making sure that the left side was adhered flush. Then I adhered the layered panel to the larger background panel using SNAIL. Next, I sponged a Tea Lace Paper Doily with Basic Gray ink and I adhered it with SNAIL so that just the edge wrapped around the back of the large DSP panel. Then I used my scissors and I cut one of the lacy hearts from the More Amore DSP and I adhered it over the doily using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Next, I stamped the larger heart image from the Hearts a Flutter stamp set on Real Red Core’dinations Card Stock, cut it with the Hearts a Flutter Framelits Die and sanded the edges. I adhered the Real Red heart to the lacy DSP heart using SNAIL. Then I used the Full Heart punch to punch a heart from the Pool Party Core’dinations Card Stock, embossed it with the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, sanded the raised areas and edges and adhered it to the Real Red heart using SNAIL. Next, I stamped the heart image from the Hearts a Flutter stamp set using Primrose Petals ink on Very Vanilla Card Stock. I colored the for you sentiment from the My Little Valentine stamp set with my Stampin’ Write markers and I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the image in the center of the heart. I cut the heart with the Hearts a Flutter Framelits die and I adhered it over the Pool Party heart using Stampin’ Dimensionals. To finish the card, I wrapped a strip of Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon around the large DSP panel and adhered it with SNAIL and adhered the decorated DSP panel to the card base also using SNAIL. Then I made a bow by looping the Ruffled Ribbon under a Designer Builder Brad twice and closing the brad prongs around the ribbon. I adhered a Large Rhinestone to the center of the Builder Brad and I adhered the bow to the card front with Glue Dots.
The More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper is so pretty, I love the soft sponged look to it and the colors are just perfect for Valentines, I Love You and Anniversary cards.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
- Don’t forget about my Stamp With Amy K Spring Catalog Kick Off Promotion where you can earn free product for every $50 that you purchase. Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- I’ve also got a January ordering special where you could win the Snow Much Fun stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Plus Stampin’ Up has the My Little Valentine Promotion and the Valentine Treat Bundle going on now through January 21, click on my Promotions tab above to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack Blitz here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!