Today I’m sharing a card that I made using the Pleasant Poppies stamp from Stampin’ Up. I made this card for the Pals Paper Arts PPA150. Here are the colors for the challenge:
And here is my card:
Here is the list of products that you will need to make this card:
- Pleasant Poppies (126480 wood, 129499 clear)
- You’re Amazing (126720 wood, 126722 clear)
- Elegant Butterfly Punch (127526)
- Bitty Butterfly Punch (129406)
- Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies (127003)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
- 3/8″ Basics Glimmer Brads (121003)
- Melon Mambo Stampin’ Emboss Powder (123223)
- VersaMark Pad (102283)
- Heat Tool (129053)
- Melon Mambo Stampin’ Write Marker (119702)
- StazOn Jet Black Ink Pad (101406)
- Basic Gray Card Stock (121044)
- Basic Black Card Stock (121045)
- Brights Collection Designer Series Paper Stacks (117155)
- White Vellum (101856)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199)
- Paper-Piercing Tool (126189)
I started with a Basic Gray card base cut to 5-1/2″ x 11″ and scored at 5-1/2″. Then I cut a panel of Basic Black Card Stock to 4″ x 5-1/4″ and a panel of Basic Gray Card Stock cut to 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″. I stamped the Pleasant Poppies image in VersaMark ink on the Basic Gray panel, sprinkled the image with Melon Mambo Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I adhered the Basic Gray and Basic Black panels together with SNAIL. Then I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment from the You’re Amazing Stamp Set on Vellum, colored the three little dots on either side of “happy” with my Melon Mambo Stampin’ Write Marker and I cut it out with the Apothecary Accents Framelits Die. Next, I cut a rectangle of Basic Black Card Stock to 1-5/8″ x 3-1/8″ and I adhered it with SNAIL to the lower part of the Basic Gray panel. I placed the Vellum die cut over the Basic Black rectangle and I pierced the sides with my Paper-Piercing Tool and I placed a Black Glimmer Brad through each hole. To finish the card, I punched a butterfly from Basic Black Card Stock using the Elegant Butterfly Punch and a smaller butterfly from the Melon Mambo polka-dot piece of the Brights DSP Stack using the Bitty Butterfly Punch. I adhered the butterflies together with SNAIL and then adhered them above the sentiment using a Stampin’ Dimensional. I placed a Rhinestone in the center of the butterfly and then adhered the decorated panel to the card base with SNAIL.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
- Don’t forget about my Stamp With Amy K Spring Catalog Kick Off Promotion where you can earn free product for every $50 that you purchase. Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- I’ve also got a January ordering special where you could win the Snow Much Fun stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Plus Stampin’ Up has the My Little Valentine Promotion and the Valentine Treat Bundle going on now through January 21, click on my Promotions tab above to read all about it.