Today I’m sharing a card that I made with the Feel Goods stamp set and some of the new Sale-a-bration items that will be available in just 5 days!!
Here is the list of products that you will need to make this card:
- Feel Goods (129681 wood, 129684 clear)
- Madison Avenue (available Jan. 22-Mar. 22, 129657 wood, 129660 clear)
- Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (available Jan. 22-Mar. 22, 127540)
- Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack (available Jan. 22-Mar. 22, 130812)
- Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (120175)
- Whisper White Baker’s Twine (124262)
- Silver 1/8″ Mini Brads (122941)
- Pool Party Card Stock (122924)
- Island Indigo Card Stock (122923)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Island Indigo Classic Stampin’ Pad (126986)
- Tangerine Tango Classic Stampin’ Pad (126946)
- Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad (126982)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Glue Dots (103683)
- Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)
- Paper-Piercing Tool (126189)
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199)
I started with an Island Indigo card base cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″. Then I cut a panel of Pool Party Card Stock to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″, embossed it with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder and adhered it to the card base with SNAIL. I cut two panels of Sycamore Street DSP to 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ and two panels of Island Indigo Card Stock to 2-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ and I adhered the layers together with SNAIL, then adhered them to the card front with SNAIL. Next, I stamped the sentiment from the Feel Goods stamp set in Island Indigo ink on Whisper White Card Stock, then stamped the images from the Madison Avenue stamp set (using my Stamp-a–ma-jig for the centers) in Tangerine Tango and Pool Party ink. I cut the sentiment panel to 2-1/8″ x 2-3/4″ and adhered a panel of Island Indigo Card Stock cut to 2-1/4″ x 2-7/8″ to the back with SNAIL. Then I adhered the layered panel to the card front with SNAIL. To finish the card, I cut two strips of each of the Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack ribbons to 2-1/2″. I stacked up the ribbon and used my Paper-Piercing Tool to punch the center of the ribbon stack. I placed a Mini Brad through the pierced hole to hold the ribbon together but still allow me to move it a bit. I fanned out the ribbon and adhered it to the card front using a Glue Dot over the back of the brad. Then I put a piece of Whisper White Baker’s Twine through one of the Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack buttons and tied a knot. I adhered the button over the brad using a Glue Dot.
A quick card to put together but it’s got lots of great colors. You can earn the Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack, the Sycamore Street DSP or the Madison Avenue stamp set by placing a $50 Stampin’ Up order through my online store during Sale-a-bration which begins on January 22 and ends on March 22. There are several other great items that are available free, including 6 items from the Annual Catalog, with every $50 in product that you order during Sale-a-bration. If you need a copy of the brochure or have any questions, please drop me an email. And don’t forget that the Valentine Bundle and the My Little Valentine Promotion are ending on January 21 (before Sale-a-bration begins) so make sure that you order your Valentine treats before they’re gone!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
- I’ve got a January ordering special where you could win the Snow Much Fun stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Stampin’ Up has the My Little Valentine Promotion and the Valentine Treat Bundle going on now through January 21, click on my Promotions tab above to read all about it.
- Sign up for the new Stampin’ Up Paper Pumpkin where for $19.95 per month, you’ll receive a kit once a month that contains all the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more! Click on the Paper Pumpkin picture on the right side of the screen to read all about it.
- Check out the new “Best Of” stamp sets for sale for $14.95. Click on my Promotions tab above or on the Best Of picture on the right of the screen to see more information.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!