Today I’m sharing a Valentine that I made with the Greeting Card Kids stamp set from Stampin’ Up. I also used the My Little Valentine stamp set which is only available for 5 more days so make sure that you get up your set along with the free Sealed With Love Simply Sent kit soon!
Here is the list of products that you will need to create this card:
- Greeting Card Kids (119887 wood, 120633 clear)
- My Little Valentine (132242 available in clear mount only) ***only available until Jan. 21
- Pretty Petites (available Jan. 22-Mar. 22, 129639 wood, 129642 clear)
- Hearts a Flutter Framelits Dies (130159)
- 1″ Square Punch (124094)
- Curly Label Punch (119851)
- 3/16″ Corner Punch (119871)
- Owl Builder Punch (118074)
- Petite Curly Label Punch (available Jan. 22-Mar. 22, 129405)
- Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (129378)
- Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (127751)
- Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folders (125601)
- More Amore Speciality Designer Series Paper (129309)
- Patio Party Designer Series Paper (126916)
- Primrose Petals Core’dinations Card Stock (129322)
- Stampin’ Sanding System (129367)
- Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)
- Wisteria Wonder (123002), Primrose Petals (126856), Pink Pirouette (119708), Soft Suede (119703) & Blush Blossom (100037) Stampin’ Write Markers
- Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109133)
- VersaMark Pad (102283)
- Heat Tool (129053)
- Pink Pirouette Classic Stampin’ Pad (126956)
- Wisteria Wonder Classic Stampin’ Pad (126985)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Pink Pirouette Card Stock (111351)
- Wisteria Wonder Card Stock (122922)
- Primrose Petals Card Stock (126841)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Glue Dots (103683)
- 2-Way Glue Pen (100425)
- Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)
- Stamping Sponge (101610)
I started with a Primrose Petals card base cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″. Then I cut a panel of Pink Pirouette Card Stock to 4″ x 5-1/4″ and I embossed it with the Honeycomb Embossing Folder. I cut a strip of Primrose Petals Core’dinations Card Stock and Patio Party DSP to 1″ x 6″ and I embossed both pieces with the Honeycomb Embossing Folder. Then I snipped out the little hexagons with my scissors and adhered them with SNAIL randomly on the embossed Pink Pirouette panel. Next, I punched out 5 little hearts from Wisteria Wonder using the Owl Builder Punch and I glued them randomly on the embossed panel with the 2-Way Glue Pen. I snipped one of the scalloped hearts from the More Amore DSP and adhered it over the Honeycomb embossed panel with SNAIL. Then I adhered a strip of Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon across the heart with SNAIL and I adhered several Pearls around the edge of the heart. Next, I stamped the image of the girl holding the heart from the Greeting Card Kids stamp set in VersaMark ink on Whisper White Card Stock, sprinkled it with Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I colored the image with my Stampin’ Write Markers, cut it out with the scalloped heart from the Hearts a Flutter Framelits dies and sponged the edges with Wisteria Wonder ink. I cut a second scalloped heart from Wisteria Wonder Card Stock and adhered the two scalloped hearts together with SNAIL, then I adhered the layered hearts to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I tied a bow using the Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon and adhered it to the card front with a Glue Dot. To finish the card, I punched a Curly Label Punch out of Primrose Petals Core’dinations Card Stock, embossed it with the Adorning Accents Embossing Folder and sanded the raised areas. Then I punched a 1″ Square Punch from Wisteria Wonder Card Stock and I rounded the corners with the 3/16″ Corner Punch. I stamped the image from the Pretty Petites stamp set in Pink Pirouette ink on Whisper White Card Stock. Then I colored the sentiment from the My Little Valentine stamp set with my Stampin’ Write Markers and stamped it over the Pretty Petities image using the Stamp-a-ma-jig. I punched it out with the Petite Curly Label Punch and adhered it to the Wisteria Wonder square with SNAIL. Then I wrapped a piece of Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon around the larger Curly Label Punch and adhered it with SNAIL. I adhered the sentiment over the ribbon with Stampin Dimensionals then adhered the layered punches to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I adhered the decorated card front to the card base with SNAIL.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
- I’ve got a January ordering special where you could win the Snow Much Fun stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Stampin’ Up has the My Little Valentine Promotion and the Valentine Treat Bundle going on now through January 21, click on my Promotions tab above to read all about it.
- Sign up for the new Stampin’ Up Paper Pumpkin where for $19.95 per month, you’ll receive a kit once a month that contains all the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more! Click on the Paper Pumpkin picture on the right side of the screen to read all about it.
- Check out the new “Best Of” stamp sets for sale for $14.95. Click on my Promotions tab above or on the Best Of picture on the right of the screen to see more information.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
Amy, I love this card. I have the little girl stamp, but never use it. Thanks for sharing.
So cute! I am looking for inspiration as well as trying to figure out what I want to order for my birthday order. I am a new demonstrator and I haven’t ordered in a while, so I want to make it a good one. Any recommendations?
WOW…this is truly a labor of love – I am so excited at how you added to the honey comb sections…fabulous!! The pearlized heart, the sweet little girl and the ribbon…wonderful!