Today I’m sharing a group of cards and a little gift box that I made using the Patterned Occasions stamp set that you can earn for free with a $50 order from Stampin’ Up during Sale-a-bration. I also put together a Tutorial for the Window Frame box. Click here or on the Tutorial tab above to go check it out.
And here is a photo of the cards all tucked inside the gift box:
The cards are all really quick and easy to put together. I used markers to color the images and I used papers from the Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack for the background.
Here is a list of the products that you’ll need to create the cards:
- Patterend Occastions (Sale-a-bration item 129621 wood, 129624 clear)
- Window Frames Collection Framelits Dies (129021)
- Circles #2 Originals Die (114526)
- Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack (129312)
- Midnight Muse (126847) & Raspberry Ripple (126845) 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon
- Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack (Sale-a-bration item 132204, Annual Catalog item 126187)
- Festive Paper-Piercing Pack (127857)
- 2012-2014 In-Color (126856), Bashful Blue (119700) & Crumb Cake (120967) Stampin’ Write Markers
- Primrose Petals Core’dinations Card Stock (129322)
- Stampin’ Sanding Block (129367)
- Primrose Petals Card Stock (126841)
- Midnight Muse Card Stock (126843)
- Summer Starfruit Card Stock (126839)
- Crumb Cake Card Stock (120953)
- Bashful Blue Card Stock (105120)
- Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Stampin Dimensionals (104430)
For each card, I started with a 4″ x 8″ card base scored at 4″ and I cut panels of the Print Poetry DSP Stacks to 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ or 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″. Then I cut a 2 inch circle from Very Vanilla card stock using my Circles #2 Originals Die. I colored the images from the Patterned Occasions stamp set using my Stampin’ Write Markers and stamped them on circles. Then I cut coordinating colors of card stock using the Window Frames Framelits Dies and I used my Essentials and Festive Paper-Piercing Packs to pierce around some of the images and around some to the Window Frame die cuts. I layered the images and Window Frame die cuts using SNAIL and Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the ribbon around the DSP panels and then adhered the panels to the card fronts with SNAIL. Then I adhered the layered die cut images to the middle of the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Here are some closer images of the different cards:
And don’t forget to check out my Tutorial for the box. That was really quick and easy to put together too!
It’s Sale-a-bration time! During Sale-a-bration, you earn free products from Stampin’ Up for every $50 that you order through my online store. Check out my Promotions tab above to read more about it and click on the Sale-a-bration link on the right side of the screen to see all of the great items that you can pick up for free!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. And I’ve got a February ordering special where you could win the Blue Ribbon stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.