Today I’m sharing a wedding card that I made using the single stamp from Stampin’ Up called Towels for Two. There are 10 single stamps that are available through March 31 only so click on the single stamps button on the right side of the screen to check them out before they’re gone!
Here is the list of products that you’ll need to create this card:
- Towels for Two Single Stamp (132665 available in clear mount only)
- Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set (115370 wood, 127802 clear)
- Ovals Collection Framelits Dies (129381)
- Word Window Punch (119857)
- Modern Label Punch (119849)
- Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402)
- Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folders (125601)
- Antique Brads (117273)
- Whisper White 5/8″ Organza Ribbon (114319)
- Patio Party Designer Series Paper (126916)
- Baja Breeze (119700), Soft Suede & Early Espresso (119703) Stampin’ Write Markers
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad (126974)
- Early Espresso Card Stock (119686)
- Soft Suede Card Stock (115318)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Glue Dots (103683)
I started with an Early Espresso card base cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″. Then I cut a panel of Soft Suede card stock to 4″ x 5″ and I embossed the bottom of it with the Adorning Accents Embossing Folder. Next, I cut a panel of the Patio Party DSP to 3-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ and I adhered it to the top part of the Soft Suede panel with SNAIL. I wrapped a piece of 5/8″ Organza Ribbon around the seam and adhered it with SNAIL. Then I cut a strip of Soft Seude card stock to 3/4″ x 4″, punched the edge with the Scallop Trim Border Punch and adhered it to the bottom of the Soft Suede panel with SNAIL. Next, I adhered the layered panel to the card front with SNAIL. Then I colored the Towels for Two single stamp image with my Stampin’ Write Markers, stamped it on Whisper White card stock, cut it out with the Ovals Collection Framelits die, adhered it with SNAIL to an oval that I’d cut from Early Espresso card stock, then adhered the layered ovals to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set in Early Espresso ink on Whisper White card stock, punched it out with the Word Window Punch, adhered it with SNAIL to a Modern Label Punch from Early Espresso card stock, then adhered the layered sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. To finish the card stock, I looped two rounds of 5/8″ Organza Ribbon through the Antique Brads prongs, curled the prongs closed, then adhered the bow to the card front with a Glue Dot.
Have you signed up for My Paper Pumpkin yet? If not, it’s so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it. Every month a new, surprise project kit from Stampin’ Up arrives at your doorstep!
- Each month Stampin’ Up will send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (They’ve even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- Stampin Up will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month (Let’s say you sign up on May 10th, they’ll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, they’ll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!).
- There’s no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, Stampin’ Up will offer a Try-It kit if you’d like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
Here’s How You Order
Sign up for your monthly Paper Pumpkin by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it. If you’d like to receive the first kit as soon as it’s available, make sure that you sign up by March 10.
And to my Customers – when you are asked for a Demonstrator, please choose me – Amy Koenders, Portland, Oregon.
A Free Gift in Your Very First Kit
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift-a clear acrylic block! So head on over to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and sign up!
It’s Sale-a-bration time! During Sale-a-bration, you earn free products from Stampin’ Up for every $50 that you order through my online store. Check out my Promotions tab above to read more about it and click on the Sale-a-bration link on the right side of the screen to see all of the great items that you can pick up for free!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. And I’ve got a February ordering special where you could win the Blue Ribbon stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
LOVE this card!!! I ordered this stamp and can’t wait to get it!!!
Thank you! Enjoy your new stamp!
This is just adorable! Love the blue and brown combo, and the embossing folder and ribbon are great features on this sweet card. I love it!!
What a great card – anniversary, wedding even engagement! I love how the towels look like velvet…nicely done!
I really liked how the towels turned out when colored with the markers too! Thanks so much for your comments!
Too cute! I agree this is also good for an anniversary card.
Thanks so much!