Today I’m sharing a card that I made with four of the items that you can earn for free from Stampin’ Up during Sale-a-bration. I used the Bloomin’ Marvelous stamp set, the Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper, the Essential Paper-Piercing Pack and the Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons.
Here is the list of products that you’ll need to create this card:
- Bloomin’ Marvelous Stamp Set (Sale-a-bration Item 129651 wood, 129654 clear)
- Papillon Potpourri Stamp Set (123757 wood, 123759 clear)
- Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies (127003)
- Bitty Butterfly Punch (129406)
- Elegant Butterfly Punch (127526)
- Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack (Sale-a-bration Item 132204, Annual Catalog Item 126187)
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199)
- Paper-Piercing Tool (126189)
- Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons (Sale-a-bration Item 132201, Annual Catalog Item 127555)
- Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109130)
- Heat Tool (129053)
- VersaMark Pad (102283)
- Stamping Sponges (101610)
- Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (Sale-a-bration Item 127540)
- Island Indigo Classic Stampin’ Pad (126986)
- Summer Starfruit Classic Stampin’ Pad (126991)
- Tangerine Tango Classic Stampin’ Pad (126946)
- Island Indigo Card Stock (122923)
- Summer Starfruit Card Stock (126839)
- Tangerine Tango Card Stock (111349)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Glue Dots (103683)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
I started with an Island Indigo card base cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″. I cut a panel of Sycamore Street DSP to 4″ x 5-1/4″ and I adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. Then I cut the Apothecary Accents shape from a piece of scrap paper and I discarded the die cut and kept the negative image (the left over paper surrounding the die cut). Next, I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock to 3-3/4″ x 5″ and I placed the negative image of the die cut over the center of it and sponged Island Indigo ink over the exposed area. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Bloomin’ Marvelous stamp set in the lower right corner of the Whisper White panel in Island Indigo ink and I used the template from the Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack that matches the Apothecary Accents die cut to pierce around the sponged area, leaving the sentiment area unpierced. I adhered the Whisper White panel over the Sycamore Street DSP panel with SNAIL. Then I stamped the larger butterfly images from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set in VersaMark ink on Summer Starfruit, Tangerine Tango and Island Indigo card stock, sprinkled them with Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder, heat embossed them and punched them out with the Elegant Butterfly Punch. Then I stamped the smaller butterfly image from the Bloomin’ Marvelous stamp set on Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit and Tangerine Tango card stock in matching ink, punched them out with the Bitty Butterfly Punch, curled the tips of the wings slightly with my fingers and adhered them with SNAIL to the larger butterfly punches. Then I adhered the layered butterflies down the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. To finish the card, I added a Vintage Faceted Designer Button to the center of each butterfly, using a Glue Dot to adhere it.
It’s Sale-a-bration time! During Sale-a-bration, you earn free products from Stampin’ Up for every $50 that you order through my online store. Check out my Promotions tab above to read more about it and click on the Sale-a-bration link on the right side of the screen to see all of the great items that you can pick up for free!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. And I’ve got a February ordering special where you could win the Blue Ribbon stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
Loving your card Amy….very bright and cheery and the butterflies are so sweet…makes me realize how much I need both of these punches! TFS~