I thought I’d share another quick Valentine that I made with the newly released Best of Love stamp set from Stampin’ Up!
Here is the list of products that you will need to create this card:
- Best of Love Stamp Set (clear mount only 132987)
- You are Loved Stamp Set (126720 wood, 126722 clear)
- Hearts a Flutter Framelits Dies (130159)
- Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (127819)
- Artisan Embellishment Kit (129328)
- White Delicate Details Lace Tape (130966)
- Whisper White Baker’s Twine (124262)
- More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper (129309)
- Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper (125409)
- VersaMark Pad (102283)
- Heat Tool (129053)
- White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109132)
- Heat & Stick Powder (100625)
- Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter (102023)
- Real Red Core’dintations Card Stock (129320)
- Stampin’ Sanding Block (129367)
- Real Red Card Stock (102482)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Glue Dots (103683)
I started with a Whisper White card base cut to 5-1/4″ x 10-1/2″ and scored at 5-1/4″. Then I cut a panel of Real Red card stock to 5″ x 5″, embossed the top 4″ with the Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder, wrapped a piece of Delicate Details Lace Tape around the unembossed area and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. I adhered the white heart doily from the Artisan Embellishment Kit to the card front with SNAIL. Next, I stamped the heart image from the You are Loved stamp set on a scalloped heart that I’d snipped from the More Amore DSP pack in VersaMark ink, sprinkled it with Heat & Stick Powder, heated it, sprinkled it with Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter, then heat set the image again. I adhered the scalloped heart to the card front with SNAIL. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Best of Love stamp set in VersaMark ink on Real Red Core’dinations Card Stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, heat embossed it and cut it out with the scalloped heart from the Hearts a Flutter Framelits Dies. I sanded the edges of the scalloped heart and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. To finish the card, I cut two strips of Summer Smooches DSP to 3/8″ x 2″ and I cut flag ends in both with my Paper Snips. I adhered them using Glue Dots to the back of the large button from the Artisan Embellishment Kit that I’d tied a bow through using Baker’s Twine. Then I adhered the button to the card front using Glue Dots.
I can’t believe that Valentine’s Day is only 3 days away! Hope that you’re finishing up the last details for your Valentine goodies too!
It’s Sale-a-bration time! During Sale-a-bration, you earn free products from Stampin’ Up for every $50 that you order through my online store. Check out my Promotions tab above to read more about it and click on the Sale-a-bration link on the right side of the screen to see all of the great items that you can pick up for free!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. And I’ve got a February ordering special where you could win the Blue Ribbon stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.