Today I’m sharing a card that I made using the Best of Love, Hearts a Flutter, Teeny Tiny Wishes & Itty Bitty Banners stamp sets from Stampin’ Up! You can earn the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set for free from Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration, which is going on now through March 22.
Here is the list of products that you will need to create this card:
- Best of Love Stamp Set (132987 available in clear only)
- Hearts a Flutter Stamp Set (129249 wood, 129252 clear)
- Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set (115370 wood, 127802 clear)
- Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set (Sale-a-bration Item 132194 wood, 132195 clear or Annual Catalog Item 126255 wood, 126257 clear)
- Hearts a Flutter Framelits Dies (130159)
- Bitty Banners Framelits Dies (129267)
- Argyle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (127750)
- Artisan Embellishments Kit (129328)
- Whisper White Baker’s Twine (124262)
- Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (Sale-a-bration Item 127540)
- Pool Party Stampin’ Emboss Powder (129398)
- VersaMark Pad (102283)
- Heat Tool (129053)
- Pool Party Stampin’ Write Marker (123002)
- Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad (126982)
- Island Indigo Classic Stampin’ Pad (126986)
- Pool Party Card Stock (122924)
- Island Indigo Card Stock (122923)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Glue Dots (103683)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)
I started with an Island Indigo card base cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″. Then I cut a panel of the Sycamore Street DSP to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ and I adhered it to the card base with SNAIL. I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock to 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″, embossed it with the Argyle Embossing Folder and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. Next, I cut a strip of Island Indigo card stock to 1-1/2″ x 5-1/8″, stamped the sentiment from the Best of Love stamp set and the hearts from the Hearts a Flutter stamp set in VersaMark ink, sprinkled the images with Pool Party Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed them. I adhered the strip of Island Indigo card stock to strip of Pool Party card stock that I’d cut to 1-5/8″ x 5-1/8″, then adhered the layered strip to the card front with SNAIL. Next, I stamped the scalloped heart in VersaMark ink on Island Indigo card stock, sprinkled it with Pool Party Stampin’ Emboss Powder, heat embossed it and cut it out with the matching Hearts Collection Framelits Die. Then I stamped the smaller heart image in Pool Party and Island Indigo ink on Whisper White card stock (using my Stamp-a-ma-jig to help line up the images) and I cut it out with the matching Hearts Collection Framelits Die. I adhered the two hearts together with SNAIL, then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set in Island Indigo ink on Whisper White card stock. Then I colored the frame from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set with my Pool Party Stampin’ Write Marker and I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the image around the sentiment. I cut out the sentiment with the Bitty Banners Framelits Die and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and I added the Pool Party button from the Artisan Embellishments Kit using a Glue Dot after I’d tied a piece of Baker’s Twine through it.
It’s Sale-a-bration time! During Sale-a-bration, you earn free products from Stampin’ Up! for every $50 that you order through my online store. Check out my Promotions tab above to read more about it and click on the Sale-a-bration link on the right side of the screen to see all of the great items that you can pick up for free!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. And I’ve got a February ordering special where you could win the Blue Ribbon stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.