Today I’m sharing a card that I made for the Mojo Monday 282 Sketch Challenge using the Patterned Occasions stamp set that you can earn for free from Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration with a $50 order. Here is the sketch:
I chose the square version and here is my card:
Here is the list of products that you will need to create this card:
- Patterned Occasions Stamp Set (Sale-a-bration Item 129621 wood, 129624 clear)
- 1-3/4″ Circle Punch (119850)
- 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch (118874)
- Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (129378)
- Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (117335)
- Primrose Petals Core’dinations Card Stock (129322)
- Stampin’ Sanding Block (129367)
- Patio Party Designer Series Paper (126916)
- Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals (126856) & Baja Breeze (119700) Stampin’ Write Markers
- Baja Breeze Card Stock (111352)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
I started with a Baja Breeze card base cut to 5″ x 10″ and scored at 5″. Then I cut a panel of Primrose Petals Core’dinations Card Stock to 4-3/4″ x 4-3/4″. I cut the panel in two pieces, one measured 1-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ and one measured 3-1/4″ x 4-3/4″ and I embossed the pieces separately using the Honeycomb Embossing Folder. I sanded the raised areas and adhered both panels to the card front using SNAIL. Then I embossed two small pieces of the Patio Party DSP also using the Honeycomb Embossing folder, I snipped out 7 hexagons using my paper snips and adhered them to the panel with SNAIL. Then I cut the cupcake panel of Patio Party DSP to 1-1/2″ x 4″, adhered it to a panel of Baja Breeze card stock cut to 4-1/8″ x 1-5/8″ with SNAIL, snipped the flag end with my paper snips, then adhered it to the card front with SNAIL (making sure that I’d covered the joint in the paper on the right side). I cut the heart panel of Patio Party DSP to 1″ x 3″, adhered it to a panel of Baja Breeze card stock cut to 1-1/8″ x 3″ and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL (making sure that I covered the joint in the paper on the left side). Then I colored the image and sentiment from the Patterned Occasions stamp set with my Stampin’ Write Markers, stamped it on a piece of Whisper White card stock and punched it out with my 1-3/4″ Circle Punch. To finish the card, I punched a 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle from Primrose Petals Core’dinations Card Stock, embossed it with the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder, sanded the raised areas and edges, adhered it to the stamped punch with SNAIL, then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
It’s Sale-a-bration time! During Sale-a-bration, you earn free products from Stampin’ Up! for every $50 that you order through my online store. Check out my Promotions tab above to read more about it and click on the Sale-a-bration link on the right side of the screen to see all of the great items that you can pick up for free!
Today is the last day for my February ordering special: Make sure that you get your orders in today if you’d like to be entered to win! For every $50 in product that you order from my online store, your name will be entered to win the Blue Ribbon Stamp Set (clear mount item 125981). Check out my Rewards page for all of the information.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer