February Stamp With Amy K Stamp Set Giveaway Winner:
The winner of the Blue Ribbon stamp set from my February ordering give away is: Aurora L! Congratulations, I’ll be dropping your stamp set in the mail this afternoon. See my note below to find out how you can be entered to win a free stamp set in March!
Today I’m sharing a card that I made using the Pleasant Poppies and Bloomin’ Marvelous stamp sets from Stampin’ Up!
Here is the list of products that you will need to create this card:
- Pleasant Poppies Stamp (126480 wood, 129499 clear)
- Bloomin’ Marvelous Stamp Set (Sale-a-bration Item 129651 wood, 129654 clear)
- Ovals Collection Framelits (129381)
- Large Oval Punch (119855)
- Scallop Oval Punch (119859)
- Bitty Butterfly Punch (129406)
- Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack (Sale-a-bration Item 132204, Annual Catalog Item 126187)
- Paper-Piercing Tool (126189)
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199)
- Pink Pirouette/Rose Red 1-1/4″ Two-Tone Ribbon (129294)
- Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)
- Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (120175)
- Stamping Sponges (101610)
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad (126978)
- Pink Pirouette Classic Stampin’ Pad (126956)
- Rose Red Classic Stampin’ Pad (126954)
- Pink Pirouette Card Stock (126956)
- Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Glue Dots (103683)
I started with a Very Vanilla card base cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″ and scored at 5-1/2″. I cut a panel of Very Vanilla card stock to 4″ x 5-1/4″, embossed it with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder and sponged the edges with Soft Suede ink. Then I stamped the Pleasant Poppies image on Very Vanilla card stock in Soft Suede ink and I cut it out with the largest regular oval from the Ovals Collection Framelits Dies. I stamped the poppy image a second time on two Post-It notes that I’d taped together and I cut out the flowers with my Paper Snips to create a mask so that I could sponge color onto the flowers. I placed the mask over the stamped image and sponged Pink Pirouette ink all over the flowers and sponged a little touch of Rose Red ink in the flower centers. I removed the mask (I put the mask back in the stamp case with my Pleasant Poppies stamp so that I could use it again later without having to recut it), sponged the edges with Soft Suede ink and adhered it to the Very Vanilla embossed panel with SNAIL. Then I tied the bow using the 1-1/4″ Two-Tone Ribbon. I tied a second piece of the ribbon into the back of the bow when I tied it together to give it the gathered appearance in the middle. I adhered the bow to the card using a Glue Dot on the back side of the bow and SNAIL on the piece of ribbon that I wrapped around the panel. Then I adhered the decorated panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Next, I stamped the sentiment from the Bloomin’ Marvelous stamp set on Very Vanilla card stock in Soft Suede ink, punched it out with the Large Oval Punch, sponged the edges with Soft Suede ink, then pierced around it using the template from the Essentials Piercing Pack. I punched a Scallop Oval from Very Vanilla card stock, sponged the edges with Soft Suede ink, adhered it to the oval sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. To finish the card, I punched a Bitty Butterfly from Pink Pirouette card stock, sponged it with Soft Suede ink, added a strip of 3 pearls to the center, then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stampin’ Up! is now offering a Photopolymer Stamp Set!
The new Designer Typset Photopolymer stamp set is item number 132956, includes 57 pieces and is only $13.95! To see more information about the new stamp set, please click here to view it in my online store.
What makes them so great?
- They’re entirely transparent for perfect placement every time.
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- These stamps stick amazingly well to Stampin’ Up’s clear blocks.
- They’re age tested. They won’t yellow or cloud up over time.
- They use FDA, food-safe material.
The Fine Print
- Photopolymer stamps will be offered on a trial basis.
- This set is available beginning March 1, 2013.
- Not available in wood-mount or clear-mount.
- All photopolymer will be packaged in cello bag w/insert, but don’t forget you can store them in Stampin’ Up! clear cases (item 119105).
New Best of Flowers Stamp Set Now Available!
The new Best of Flowers stamp set is available starting today. This stamp set is available until March 31, 3014. As a special incentive to collect the Best of stamps, Stampin’ Up! is including a collector’s card and 25-year proof of purchase sticker with every Best of set. Collect six stickers, and send it in to redeem a FREE set of your choice valued up to $14.95! Free sets must be redeemed no later than April 30, 2014. Click here to view this stamp set in my online store.
The Stamp With Amy K March Ordering Special:
During the month of March, for every $50 in product that you order through my online store (must be a single order of $50 or more before taxes and shipping), you’ll have your name entered into my drawing to win the It’s a Wrap Occasions Clear-Mount Stamp Set!
A $50 purchase gets your name entered once, $100 gets your name entered twice, $150 gets your name entered 3 times, etc. For each qualifying order, you’ll also earn Running Shoe Rewards.
And there are only 22 Sale-a-bration days left!! Can you believe that we’re at March 1 already? During Sale-a-bration, you earn free products from Stampin’ Up! for every $50 that you order through my online store. Check out my Promotions tab above to read more about it and click on the Sale-a-bration link on the right side of the screen to see all of the great items that you can pick up for free!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.