Today I’m sharing a card that I made for the Fab Friday 13 Sketch Challenge using the Stampin’ Up! stamp set called Moving Forward. This stamp set is located on the very last page of the Annual Catalog (page 209) and Stampin’ Up! donates $3 to the Ronald MacDonald House for each time this set is purchased! This set makes great kid and adult cards, this card is for my nephew who is turning two this week.
Here is the Fab Friday sketch:
And here is my card:
I started by embossing the Pool Party background with the Cloudy Day Embossing Folder. Then I cut two die cuts using the Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies, one is Whisper White and one is cut from the Sycamore Street DSP.
I cut the Whisper White die cut in half and left about 1/4″ gap in the middle and adhered each piece to the back of the Sycamore Street DSP die cut with SNAIL. I also placed a 3/8″ Designer Printed Brad through each end of the die cut about 1/2″ from the edge.
I cut the banner from Storytime DSP and layered it over a banner that is 1/8″ larger that I cut from Riding Hood Red. I adhered them together with SNAIL and curled the bottom edge up a little. I adhered the banner to the embossed Pool Party panel using SNAIL, then adhered the layered Apothecary Accents die cuts using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the Just Thinking image and cut it out the matching Window Frames Collection Framelits die. I inked the balloon image from the Moving Forward stamp set in Riding Hood Red and colored the sentiment with my Pool Party Stampin’ Write Marker and stamped them on a 2-1/2″ circle of Whisper White card stock. I adhered the circle and the Window Frame die cut together with SNAIL, then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I also added a 3/4″ strip of the Sycamore Street DSP to the Whisper White panel inside the card.
Stampin Up! Products Used:
- Moving Forward (126320 wood, 126322 clear)
- Just Thinking (129940)
Dies & Embossing Folders:
- Window Frames Collection Framelits Dies (129021)
- Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies (127003)
- Circles #2 Originals Die (114526) or 2-1/2″ Circle Punch (119854)
- Cloudy Day Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (127022)
- 3/8″ Designer Printed Brads (122940)
- Pool Party Stampin’ Write Marker (123002)
- Riding Hood Red Classic Stampin’ Pad (126968)
Card Stock & Cuts:
- Riding Hood Red (111348) – card base cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″, banner cut to 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ with flag end snipped, Window Frames Collection Framelits Die Cut
- Pool Party (122924) – panel cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White (100730) – 2-1/2″ circle, Apothecary Accents Framelits Die Cut
- Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (Sale-a-bration Item 127540) – Apothecary Accents Framelits Die Cut
- Storytime Designer Series Paper (126907) – banner cut to 2-3/8″ x 3-5/8″ with flag end snipped
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Celebrate Easter With My Digital Studio
Planning an Easter “eggs”travaganza? Let us help. Use the new Celebrate Easter Ensemble to create:
- Egg holders
- Napkin rings
- Mini baskets
- A décor framable
- Cupcake holders
- Name cards
- A bunny banner
- Table tents
- And more!
Make it “eggs”tra special this year with this colorful, spring-inspired download. Check it out along with all of other new downloads from Stampin’ Up!
Don’t Miss Out…My Paper Pumpkin is Shipping Soon!
Time is running out and you don’t want to miss out on the action. Don’t forget to sign up for My Paper Pumpkin before March 10 so you won’t miss out on any of my kits. Remember, the kits are only available for a month at a time; go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com to sign up. And if you’re my customer, please select me (Amy Koenders in Portland, OR) as your demonstrator when you sign up.
It’s Sale-a-bration time! During Sale-a-bration, you earn free products from Stampin’ Up! for every $50 that you order through my online store. Check out my Promotions tab above to read more about it and click on the Sale-a-bration link on the right side of the screen to see all of the great items that you can pick up for free!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. And I’ve got a March ordering special where you could win the It’s a Wrap Occasions stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!