It’s time for Try Stampin’ on Tuesday! I made a card using the Festive Flurry stamp set and a little bit of Vellum from Stampin’ Up! to share with you today.
I started by embossing a panel of Island Indigo card stock with the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder. I adhered the panel to a panel of the Silver Foil Sheets with SNAIL, then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Next, I adhered a strip of Winter Frost Specialty DSP to a strip of the Silver Foil Sheets, then to the card front with SNAIL. I stamped three snowflake images from the Festive Flurry stamp set in VersaMark ink on Vellum Card Stock and I heat embossed one with White, one with Pool Party and one with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Then I cut the snowflakes out with the Festive Flurry Framelits die and I adhered them to the card front with Glue Dots under the center.
I stamped the snowflake image in Pool Party ink on a Pool Party panel, then stamped the sentiment from the Petite Pairs stamp set in Island Indigo ink next to it. I punched the sentiment out with the Large Oval Punch and adhered it with SNAIL to a Scallop Oval Punch from the Silver Foil Sheets. I adhered the layered sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then added a few rhinestones to finish the card front.
I finished the inside of the card by stamping the snowflake images again in Pool Party ink on a Whisper White panel, then stamping the Petite Pairs sentiment in Island Indigo ink.
Make sure that you head over to check out the Try Stampin’ on Tuesday blog to see what the other Design Team Members came up with. And I hope that you’ll join us for this weeks challenge!
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this card:
Stamps: Festive Flurry (131778 wood, 131781 clear); Petite Pairs (128706 wood, 122497 clear)
Dies, Punches & Embossing Folders: Festive Flurry Framelits Dies (132193), Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder (129984); Large Oval Punch (119855); Scallop Oval Punch (119856)
Embellishments: White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109132); Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109131); Pool Party Stampin Emboss Powder (129398); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
Ink: VersaMark Pad (102283); Island Indigo Classic Stampin’ Pad (126963); Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad (126982)
Tools: Heat Tool (129053); Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
Card Stock & Cuts: Pool Party (122924) – card base cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″ and scored at 5-1/2″, Large Oval Punch; Island Indigo (122923) – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel; White Vellum (101856) – three Festive Flurry Framelits die cuts; Winter Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper (132341) – 1-3/4″ x 5-1/5″ strip; Silver Foil Sheets (132178) – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1-7/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip, Scallop Oval Punch
Adhesive: SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Glue Dots (103683)
WEEKLY DEALS FROM STAMPIN’ UP!
|Argyle Textured Impressions Item # 127750 Regular Price: $7.95
Discounted Price: $5.96
|Basic Pearl Jewels Item #119247Regular Price: $4.95
Discounted Price: $3.71
|Deco Labels Collection Framelits Dies Item # 130102Regular Price: $24.95
Discounted Price: $18.71
|In Color Dahlia’s Item # 127556Regular Price: $7.95
Discounted Price: $5.96
|Sophisticated Spook Ensemble Digital Download Item #131513Regular Price: $14.95
Discounted Price: $7.48
|Sweet Treat Cups Item #116802Regular Price: $2.95
Discounted Price: $2.21
Please note that these deals will be offered “while supplies last” and the discounted price will show up after you place the item in your shopping bag (at until 10:00 AM MST today…see the note below).
Click here to go to the Weekly Deals section of my online store. And be sure to check back next week to see what awesome deals are available!
New Features Added to the Online Stampin’ Up! Shopping Cart
Stampin’ Up! has added some new features to their online shopping cart and they’ll go live at 10:00 AM MST today! Here are some of the highlights:
- New features for the shopping bag. You can now easily save bag contents. I know that some of you will be really happy to see this addition!! Also, when adding items to your bag, you can choose to go directly to the bag or continue shopping. Stampin’ Up! has also included a progress bar to guide you through the ordering process.
- Enjoy more images. You asked for it–you got it. Additional product images are bigger and easier to view.
- Enhanced sorting. Now you can sort merchandise based on newest or oldest–a real plus when you want to see the latest MDS downloads.
- Sale prices are clearly marked. Items on sale are clearly marked without having to add them to your bag. You can also sort products by the sales price (instead of according to the original price).
- No more preferred pricing. Having two prices for each item caused confusion, so they’ve simplified the process and there is only one price listed.
- Hostess code issues will prompt action. You will be prompted if you enter a new hostess code after returning to a saved shopping bag that already has a hostess code present. And you’ll also be notified if the hostess code that you’ve got saved in your shopping bag is no longer valid.
I hope that these enhancements make your Stampin’ Up! shopping more enjoyable and a little easier for you. Be sure to check out the new features starting at 10:00 AM MST today. Click here to head over to my online store and start shopping now. And drop me a note if you’ve got any other suggestions for Stampin’ Up!, they’re happy to hear from you!
New My Digital Studio Downloads Available Now From Stampin’ Up!
Click here to see all of the newest My Digital Studio downloads available from Stampin’ Up!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
Interested in becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? Check out the fabulous deal where you can join for just $25!! Read all about it on my Join My Team tab above or by clicking here.
Don’t forget about the Party More. Get More Promotion from Stampin’ Up! where you will earn an additional $25 in Hostess Dollars with any order or party of $250 or more through October 31. Click on my Promotions tab above to read all of the details.
Plus I’ve got an October ordering special where you could win one of two $25 gift certificates! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.