I’m still working on some holiday thank you cards and I made one with the Festive Flurry stamp set from Stampin’ Up! to share with you today. My card design was inspired by the CAS-ual Fridays #123 and the CAS(E) This Sketch #57 and the colors were inspired by the Dynamic Duos #83.
Today I’m sharing a gift tag that I made using the Snowflake Soiree and Festive Flurry stamp sets from Stampin’ Up! I made this for the Try Stampin’ on Tuesday Holiday Tag-Stravaganza. All of the Try Stampin’ on Tuesday designers have made fabulous tags so be sure to head over to the Try Stampin’ on Tuesday blog to check them out.
Stampin’ Up! just announced today that Festive Flurry Ornament Kits are now available while supplies last. So be sure to get yours soon!
Add a little festive flare to your holiday decorating with Stampin’ Up!’s new Festive Flurry Ornament Kit. Top presents, embellish cards, create a wintery garland, or trim the tree. How you use them is up to you!
The kit includes everything you need (minus adhesive) to create 10 snowflakes, including:
- 10 feet of Soft Sky Ribbon
- Printed cardstock – die cut and scored, ready to be assembled (Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, Whisper White Cardstock and Silver Glimmer Paper)
- Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels (40)
|Festive Flurry Ornament Kit||135813||$14.95|
Interested in seeing more? Watch the video below for instructions on making these ornaments (you may need to go to my blog to view the video link).
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
Don’t forget my November ordering special where you could win one of two $25 gift certificates! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
It’s Friday and Sandi MacIver is back and stamping after her Founder’s Circle Retreat and we’ve both got Christmas/Holiday projects using the Stampin’ Up! Festive Flurry stamp set to share with you today. I put together a little gift bag, a 3×3 card and an ornament to share with you today. After you check out my project, be sure to head over to see what Sandi came up with!!
I saw this fantastic card created by Shari Carroll in a magazine that I recently picked up. I couldn’t wait to give it a try, it was really very simple to create! I pulled out almost all of my Stampin’ Up! stamp sets with Christmas words, but you could easily create the background even if you only have one or two sets.