I pulled out my Blendabilities Markers and Blended Bloom stamp set from Stampin’ Up! to play again today. I’m slowly figuring out some of the basic the coloring and blending techniques. 🙂 My card design was inspired by The Paper Players #196 and Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 220.
I started by stamping the image from the Hardwood stamp in Early Espresso ink on a Soft Suede card stock panel. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Hello Honey card stock (available June 2) with SNAIL, then to a Cherry Cobbler card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a smaller panel of Cherry Cobbler Card Stock to another panel of Hello Honey card stock, then to the card front with SNAIL. I stamped the sentiment from the Blooming with Kindness stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a Hello Honey card stock panel, then adhered it to a panel of Early Espresso card stock and to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the image from the Blended Bloom stamp (available June 2) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (available June 2) and I colored the image with my Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler and Mocha (from the Skin Tone Assortment) Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers (available soon). I used the dark to light blending technique that you can see in a great video that Heather Van Looy made here. I used the Color Lifter Marker to lighten the areas on the upturned petals, the White Stampin’ Chalk Marker to add the highlights on the center of the flower and the Mocha Stampin’ Blendabilities Marker to color the very center of the image.
I cut the Blended Bloom image out with my Paper Snips and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I used my Mocha Stampin’ Blendabilities Marker to color three Rhinestone Basic Jewels and I adhered them to the card front to complete it.
I had so much fun coloring the flower on the front of this card, that I stamped and colored another one on the inside of the card…and I figured that I could use the practice too! 🙂
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
May 16-31 Hostess Code: TB32WBNH
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift! The free gift for May is your choice of 1-1/4″ Burlap Ribbon, 7/8″ Cotton Ribbon or Natural 5/8″ Chevron Ribbon.
Last Day for Half Off June Paper Pumpkin Kit
Get 50% off your June Paper Pumpkin kit if you subscribe by May 23 with promo code: SHELLIDEAL
Stampin’ Up! has changed the program and they are no longer sending the Welcome Kit as your first kit. You will get the same kit that everyone else receives, new subscribers will just get your free clear block included with it!
Anyone who is not currently subscribed (even those who’ve subscribed in the past but have canceled their subscription) is eligible for this deal so head over to the Paper Pumpkin website for more information or to join.
Stamp With Amy K 2014-15 Annual Catalog Shares
Do you want all of the great new items in the 2014-15 Catalog but can’t afford everything? I’m offering a DSP and Embellishment share!
The share prices are:
- New DSP Share: $21.50 + $5 shipping by Priority Mail
- New Ribbon & Embellishment Share: $59.00 + $5 shipping by Priority Mail
- Both Shares: $80 and I’ll ship your shares for free!
You can see the full details on my 2014-15 Annual Catalog Shares page here. Let me know if you have any questions or if you’d like to join!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! May 20-26
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up!:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through May 26.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Stampin’ Up! retiring list has posted and items are available only while supplies last. Click here to head right over to my online store to start shopping.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this card:
- Cherry Cobbler – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 2-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel
- Hello Honey – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-7/8″ x 4-3/8″ panel, 1″ x 3″ panel
- Soft Suede – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Early Espresso – 1-1/4″ x 3-/4″ panel
- Whisper White – hand cut Blended Bloom image, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)