How is that for a title? 🙂 Maybe I should try to come up with a movie theme to match it…
I used my Serene Silhouettes stamp set from Stampin’ Up! and my new Lost Lagoon and Hello Honey ink pads to create my card to share today. Sponging is a technique that I don’t do as often as I should so I thought that it was time pull out the new In Colors and get my fingers inky!
My card design was inspired by the Seize the Sketch #20.
I started by adhering panels for the Moonlight DSP Stack (available June 2) to a panel of Lost Lagoon card stock with SNAIL. Then I wrapped a strip of Lost Lagoon 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon around the panel and I adhered it with SNAIL.
I adhered the layered panel to a Lost Lagoon card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I embossed a panel of Lost Lagoon card stock with the Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and I adhered it to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the image from the Serene Silhouettes stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a Whisper White panel, sprinkled it with Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder, heat embossed it and cut it out with an Ovals Collection Framelits Die. Then I created a mask by punching a circle with my 1″ Circle Punch from a Post-it note. I adhered the circle punch (using the sticky from the Post-it note over the image and sponged around it with Lost Lagoon ink. Then I adhered the larger Post-it note to the card front, lining up the circles. I pulled the circle punch out and sponged that area with Hello Honey ink.
I adhered the sponged oval to an oval that I’d cut from Lost Lagoon card stock with SNAIL and I adhered the layered ovals to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Six-Sided Sampler stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a Whisper White panel and heat embossed it with Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder. I punched the sentiment out with the Small Oval Punch and sponged it with Lost Lagoon ink. I finished the card front by adhering the sentiment to the oval die cuts with SNAIL.
I stamped the image from the Serene Silhouettes stamp set in Lost Lagoon ink on a Whisper White panel inside the card to complete it.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
May 16-31 Hostess Code: TB32WBNH
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift! The free gift for May is your choice of 1-1/4″ Burlap Ribbon, 7/8″ Cotton Ribbon or Natural 5/8″ Chevron Ribbon.
Stamp With Amy K 2014-15 Annual Catalog Shares
Do you want all of the great new items in the 2014-15 Catalog but can’t afford everything? I’m offering a DSP and Embellishment share!
The share prices are:
- New DSP Share: $21.50 + $5 shipping by Priority Mail
- New Ribbon & Embellishment Share: $59.00 + $5 shipping by Priority Mail
- Both Shares: $80 and I’ll ship your shares for free!
You can see the full details on my 2014-15 Annual Catalog Shares page here. Let me know if you have any questions or if you’d like to join!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! May 20-26
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up!:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through May 26.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Stampin’ Up! retiring list has posted and items are available only while supplies last. Click here to head right over to my online store to start shopping.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this card:
- Lost Lagoon – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2″ x 3″ panel, Ovals Collection Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – Ovals Collection Framelits die cut, Small Oval Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack – 1-3/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 3-1/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel