I pulled out an old favorite and paired it with some new, soon-to-be favorites from Stampin’ Up! to create my card for the Stamping and Blogging SB57 Sketch Challenge. The background stamp is Flowering Flourishes and the little flowers were stamped with the new Something to Say stamp set in the 2014-16 In Colors.
I started by stamping the image from the Flowering Flourishes stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink (available June 2) on a Very Vanilla panel. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Tangelo Twist card stock (available June 2) with SNAIL, then to Mossy Meadow card base (available June 2) with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the little flowers from the Something to Say stamp set (available June 2) in Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss inks on their coordinating card stock colors and punched them out with the flower punch from the new Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (available June 2). I adhered the flowers to the card front with Glue Dots.
I stamped the image from the Daydream Medallion stamp set in Blackberry Bliss ink on a panel of Hello Honey card stock, cut it out with the matching Floral Frames Collection Framelits Die and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Chalk Talk stamp set in Blackberry Bliss ink on a Very Vanilla panel, punched it out with the 1-3/8″ Circle Punch and layered it over the die cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I used the Bird Builder Punch to punch a few leaves from Mossy Meadow card stock and I adhered them to a stamped and punched flower in Tangelo Twist, then adhered the flower to the card front with a Glue Dot. I colored Pearl Basic Jewels with my dark Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers (available soon) and adhered them to the centers of the flower punches and to some of the dots on the background Flowering Flourishes image to complete the card front.
I stamped the Flowering Flourishes image again in Mossy Meadow ink on a Very Vanilla panel inside the card. I added the little flower punches, using Glue Dots to adhere them, to complete the panel.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Now that you’ve seen my project, be sure to stop by the other Stamping & Blogging Design Team Members blogs to see what they’ve created with this sketch:
May 16-31 Hostess Code: TB32WBNH
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift! The free gift for May is your choice of 1-1/4″ Burlap Ribbon, 7/8″ Cotton Ribbon or Natural 5/8″ Chevron Ribbon.
New Demonstrator Sign and Save Special Begins Today!
For the next month, new recruits that join Stampin’ Up! can do so at the traditional Starter Kit priced at $99 ($125 product value), or for a limited time, a reduced priced Starter Kit at the low price of $50 ($55 product value)!
Dates: May 28 – June 30, 2014
- This offer is only good until June 30.
- During this offer, the special $50 starter kit will also be accompanied by $55 in free products; the regular $99 starter kit is also still available.
- If you sign up as a demonstrator you will receive free Stampin’ Up! convention registration!
- A free paper-pumpkin kit will also be included in the starter kit.
- All starter kit orders must be finalized by June 30, 2014:
- Online IDA: 11:50 pm (MT)
- Mail Order: June 30, 2014
Drop me a note at email@example.com if have any questions or if you’d like additional details. I’d love to have you on my team! You can read more information about the benefits of being a Demonstrator here.
Stamp With Amy K 2014-15 Annual Catalog Shares
Do you want all of the great new items in the 2014-15 Catalog but can’t afford everything? I’m offering a DSP and Embellishment share! The share prices are:
- New DSP Share: $21.50 + $5 shipping by Priority Mail
- New Ribbon & Embellishment Share: $59.00 + $5 shipping by Priority Mail
- Both Shares: $80 and I’ll ship your shares for free!
You can see the full details on my 2014-15 Annual Catalog Shares page here. Let me know if you have any questions or if you’d like to join!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! May 27-June 2
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up!:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through June 2.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Stampin’ Up! retiring list has posted and items are available only while supplies last. Click here to head right over to my online store to start shopping.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this card:
- Mossy Meadow – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, Bird Builder Punch
- Tangelo Twist – 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ panel, four Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punches
- Hello Honey – Floral Frames Collection Framelits die cut, three Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punches
- Blackberry Bliss – two Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punches
- Very Vanilla – 3″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 1-3/8″ Circle Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel inside card
I need those itty bitty punches in my life right now!! So pretty and they add a great touch to the flowering flourishes stamp x
Thank you Michelle! Those punches are pretty fun, love the little heart and star too. 🙂
Love that you used all the cool new ink colors on the card, and I’m with Michelle, I need those itty bitty punches too….love how you decorated the stamped image with them
Thanks Sandi, you do need those punches!! 🙂
So simple and pretty….love the little embellished flowers. Great job of coloring the peals too. Wow!
Thanks so much Lee! 🙂
I’m echoing everyone else, love the way you layered the new itty bitty flowers 🙂 They look awesome like that. Also liked the way you layered the sentiment too. You know I love those layers!
Thanks Jill, I love those layers myself! 🙂