I thought that I’d show you an easy way to use the Stampin’ Up! circle punches to create a fun birthday card. My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #77, which was perfect to showcase the layered embossing technique!
I started by punching circles from Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive card stocks with the 1-3/4″ Circle Punch, 1-3/8″ Circle Punch, 1″ Circle Punch, 3/4″ Circle Punch and 1/2″ Circle Punch.
I adhered the circle punches to a Whisper White panel with SNAIL, then trimmed the excess off on a few that went over the edge. I ran the panel though my Big Shot with the Chevron Embossing Folder, then adhered it to a panel of Daffodil Delight card stock with SNAIL and to a Tempting Turquoise card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Remembering Your Birthday stamp set in Tempting Turquoise ink and cut it out with one of the Word Bubbles Framelits Dies. I sponged the edges with a little Tempting Turquoise ink and adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added a few random Rhinestone Basic Jewels and my card front was finished. Super quick and easy!
I kept the circle theme going inside the card by adhering a few more Circle Punches to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
May 16-31 Hostess Code: TB32WBNH
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift! The free gift for May is your choice of 1-1/4″ Burlap Ribbon, 7/8″ Cotton Ribbon or Natural 5/8″ Chevron Ribbon.
A Few Stampin’ Up! Reminders
- The 2014 Occasions Catalog will be ending on Sunday, June 1. So you’ve only got a few more days to get your favorite items that aren’t carrying over to the 2014-15 Annual Catalog before they’re gone!
- The retiring items from the 2013-14 Annual Catalog are only available while supplies last through Wednesday, June 4. You can see the retiring items that are still available in my online store here.
- For a limited time you can join Stampin’ Up! for just $50! This opportunity will only last until June 30, 2014. When you join Stampin’ Up! during this limited-time offer, you’ll receive:
- $55 worth of products
- A 30 percent discount on your first order over $150 within 45 days of joining
- A 20 percent discount on all your orders
- Free Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Free entrance to our annual Convention (must be registered by the 20th of June)
Let me know if you have any questions, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact form here.
And a Reminder From Me: Stamp With Amy K 2014-15 Annual Catalog Shares
Do you want all of the great new items in the 2014-15 Catalog but can’t afford everything? I’m offering a DSP and Embellishment share! The share prices are:
- New DSP Share: $21.50 + $5 shipping by Priority Mail
- New Ribbon & Embellishment Share: $59.00 + $5 shipping by Priority Mail
- Both Shares: $80 and I’ll ship your shares for free!
You can see the full details on my 2014-15 Annual Catalog Shares page here. Let me know if you have any questions or if you’d like to join! To be included for this round of shares, sign up by Sunday, June 1!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! May 27-June 2
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up!:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through June 2.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Stampin’ Up! retiring list has posted and items are available only while supplies last. Click here to head right over to my online store to start shopping.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this card:
- Tempting Turquoise – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, three 1-3/8″ Circle Punches
- Daffodil Delight – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, three 3/4″ Circle Punches
- Real Red – 1-3/4″ Circle Punch
- Pumpkin Pie – two 1″ Circle Punches
- Old Olive – two 1/2″ Circle Punches
- Whisper White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Word Bubbles Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel inside card