I used the Something to Say stamp set from Stampin’ Up! to create an anniversary card to share today. I thought the little hearts would be just perfect for the repeating pattern on the My Favorite Things MFTWSC178 sketch.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the A Dozen Thoughts stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a Strawberry Slush card stock panel. I adhered the stamped panel to an Early Espresso card base with SNAIL.
I adhered a strip of Blushing Bride DSP (from the Subtles DSP Stacks) to a strip of Early Espresso card stock with SNAIL, cut the banner end with my Paper Snips and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. Then I stamped the Hardwood image in Early Espresso ink on a Sahara Sand card stock panel, layered it over an Early Espresso card stock panel, then adhered it to the card front with SNAIL.
I cut fifteen 7/8″ squares from Strawberry Slush card stock and fifteen 3/4″ squares from Blushing Bride card stock, adhered them together, then to the card front with SNAIL. Then I stamped the little heart image from the Something to Say stamp set (available June 2) in Strawberry Slush ink fifteen times on a Whisper White panel. I punched the hearts out with the matching punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (available June 2) and adhered them to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added one little Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the lower right heart to finish the card front.
I stamped the heart image from the Something to Say stamp set in Strawberry Slush ink across the bottom of a Whisper White panel to complete the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
May 16-31 Hostess Code: TB32WBNH
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift! The free gift for May is your choice of 1-1/4″ Burlap Ribbon, 7/8″ Cotton Ribbon or Natural 5/8″ Chevron Ribbon.
Last Day to Order From the 2014 Occasions Catalog Tomorrow – June 1
The Occasions Catalog is ending tomorrow, Sunday, June 1. So this is your last chance to order many of those great items!
The Stampin’ Up! online store will also be shut down beginning around midnight MT on Sunday night until around 12:00 noon MT on Monday, June 2 so that the store can be updated with all of the new items from the 2014-15 Annual Catalog!
Stamp With Amy K 2014-15 Annual Catalog Shares – Sign Up Ending Tomorrow
Do you want all of the great new items in the 2014-15 Catalog but can’t afford everything? I’m offering a DSP and Embellishment share! The share prices are:
- New DSP Share: $21.50 + $5 shipping by Priority Mail
- New Ribbon & Embellishment Share: $59.00 + $5 shipping by Priority Mail
- Both Shares: $80 and I’ll ship your shares for free!
You can see the full details on my 2014-15 Annual Catalog Shares page here. Let me know if you have any questions or if you’d like to join! To be included for this round of shares, sign up by Sunday, June 1!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! May 27-June 2
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up!:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through June 2.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Stampin’ Up! retiring list has posted and items are available only while supplies last. Click here to head right over to my online store to start shopping.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this card:
- Early Espresso – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 2″ x 3-7/8″ strip, 3″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Strawberry Slush – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, fifteen 7/8″ squares
- Blushing Bride – fifteen 3/4″ squares
- Sahara Sand – 2-7/8″ x 3-3/4″ panel
- Whisper White – fifteen Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punches, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Subtles Designer Series Paper Stacks – 1-7/8″ x 3-3/4″ strip