The last day to order this fantastic Blessed Easter stamp from Stampin’ Up! and many other items from the 2014 Occasions Catalog is today, June 1!! Be sure to get your orders in early since the Stampin’ Up! online ordering system will go down around midnight tonight and be offline until tomorrow around noon when we can all start ordering from the new 2014-15 Annual Catalog. 🙂
I used the Blessed Easter and Petite Pairs stamp set to create my card for the Hand Stamped Sentiments 186 sketch.
I started by adhering a panel from the Moonlight DSP Stack (available June 2) to a Whisper White card stock panel with SNAIL.
I cut a strip of Whisper White and Smoky Slate DSP from the Neutrals DSP Stacks, punched the ends with the Hexagon Punch and adhered them to the card front with SNAIL. I cut a piece of Smoky Slate 3/4″ Chevron Ribbon and adhered it over the card stock panel with SNAIL, then adhered the layered panel to a Smoky Slate card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the image from the Blessed Easter stamp in VersaMark ink, sprinkled it with Smoky Slate Stampin’ Emboss powder and heat embossed the image. I colored the flowers with my Smoky Slate Stampin’ Write Marker, then I stamped the sentiment from the Petite Pairs stamp set in Smoky Slate ink.
I cut the image out with an Ovals Collection Framelits die and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the Blessed Easter image in Smoky Slate ink on a Whisper White panel three times without reinking and stamped the sentiment from the Petite Pairs stamp set in Smoky Slate ink to complete the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
June 1-15 Hostess Code: UWDK2J33
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift! The free gift for June is a package of the 2013-15 In Color Sequin Assortment PLUS your choice of one of the 1/16″ Baker’s Twine colors (Basic Black, Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango or Whisper White).
Stamp With Amy K 2014-15 Annual Catalog Shares – Sign Up Ends Today
Do you want all of the great new items in the 2014-15 Catalog but can’t afford everything? I’m offering a DSP and Embellishment share! The share prices are:
- New DSP Share: $21.50 + $5 shipping by Priority Mail
- New Ribbon & Embellishment Share: $59.00 + $5 shipping by Priority Mail
- Both Shares: $80 and I’ll ship your shares for free!
You can see the full details on my 2014-15 Annual Catalog Shares page here. Let me know if you have any questions or if you’d like to join! Sign ups for this round of shares are ending today.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! May 27-June 2
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up!:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through June 2.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Stampin’ Up! retiring list has posted and items are available only while supplies last. Click here to head right over to my online store to start shopping.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this card:
- Smoky Slate – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, Ovals Collection Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stacks – 1-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ strip, 1-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ strip
- Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
I don’t normally comment but I had to say I love this card. The color is one I don’t normally use but this one got pinned!!
Thanks so much Christina! I wasn’t sure about this card either as I was making it but I was happy with the final result. 🙂
Very pretty! The tulips look so nice on a sympathy card, great use of it! Love your combination of DSP too. Thanks for playing at HSS! Erika
Nice card! I especially like the way you combined the different patterns of the dsp.
Thanks so much Melanie! 🙂
Strange, I didn’t get the colors–it’s all grey–but I like the concept and layout
Hee hee! Thanks for your comments Mary, I feel like this must be one of those that looks better in real life. I was trying to pull off the monochromatic and subtle look all in one. Apparently not very successfully! 😉