I started by embossing a panel of Chocolate Chip card stock with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Hello Honey card stock with SNAIL, then to a Mossy Meadow card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I colored the bird image from the Wetlands stamp set with my Chocolate Chip and Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Write Markers and I stamped it on a Very Vanilla panel. Then I stamped the image again on a Post-it note and cut it out with my Paper Snips to create a mask.
I placed the mask over the stamped image, then inked up the sea grass image from the Wetlands stamp set with my Mossy Meadow and Hello Honey Stampin’ Write Markers and stamped it over the masked image. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Wetlands stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink on the panel and I rounded the corners with the Project Life Corner Punch.
I layered the stamped image over a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock that I’d also punched with the Project Life Corner Punch. Then I adhered a loop of Mossy Meadow 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon to the back of the layered panel with SNAIL and tied a bit of Linen Thread through a Basic Metal Button and I adhered it to the card front with a Glue Dot. I finished the card by adhering the stamped panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I colored the sea grass image again and stamped it on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock to complete the inside of the card.
June 1-15 Hostess Code: UWDK2J33
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift! The free gift for June is a package of the 2013-15 In Color Sequin Assortment PLUS your choice of one of the 1/16″ Baker’s Twine colors (Basic Black, Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango or Whisper White).
New 2014-15 Stampin’ Up! Opens for Ordering around Noon MT today!!
The new 2014-15 Annual Stampin’ Up! catalog goes live for ordering around 12:00 noon MT today (2 PM ET, 1 PM CT, 11 AM PT, 10 AM AT). Have you got your wish lists ready?? I’m still trying to finalize mine, I keep changing my mind every time I look through the catalog again!
Do you need a copy of the new catalog? If so, head over to my Stampin’ Up! Catalogs page and complete the quick form. I’m happy to send one out to you. If you have a relationship with another Demonstrator, please contact your demonstrator for a copy of the catalog.
Don’t Forget About the New Demonstrator Sign and Save Special
New recruits that join Stampin’ Up! can do so at the traditional Starter Kit priced at $99 ($125 product value), or for a limited time, a reduced priced Starter Kit at the low price of $50 ($55 product value)!
Dates: May 28 – June 30, 2014
When you join Stampin’ Up! during this limited-time offer, you’ll receive:
- $55 worth of products
- A 30 percent discount on your first order (over $150 during your first 45 days)
- A 20 percent discount on all your orders
- Free Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Free entrance to our annual Convention (must be registered by the 20th of June)
Drop me a note at email@example.com if have any questions or if you’d like additional details. I’d love to have you on my team! You can read more information about the benefits of being a Demonstrator here.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! May 27-June 2
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up!:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through June 2.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Stampin’ Up! retiring list has posted and items are available only while supplies last. Click here to head right over to my online store to start shopping.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this card:
- Mossy Meadow – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 2-7/8″ x 4″ panel
- Hello Honey – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Chocolate Chip – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Very Vanilla – 2-5/8″ x 3-3/4″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel inside card