I used the Stampin’ Up! Flower Patch stamp set and Flower Fair Framelits Dies to make another card to share today. And the paper from the All Abloom DSP Stack fit the Freshly Made Sketches #140 sketch perfectly!
I started by adhering a strip of paper from the All Abloom DSP Stack to a strip of Strawberry Slush card stock with SNAIL. Then I adhered the layered strip across a Mossy Meadow card stock panel. I’d cut the strip longer than I needed and simply trimmed the ends even with the edge of the card stock using my Paper Snips so that the angles were correct.
Then I stamped the sentiment from the Flower Patch stamp set in VersaMark Ink, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I adhered the Mossy Meadow card stock panel to a panel of Strawberry Slush card stock with SNAIL, then to a Pistachio Pudding card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut the flower shapes with dies from the Flower Fair Framelits Die set from Daffodil Delight, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding and Mossy Meadow card stock. I adhered the flower pieces together with a touch of Multipurpose Liquid Glue, then adhered the flower to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I tucked the two leaves under the flower and adhered them with SNAIL.
I stamped the little flower images from the Flower Patch stamp set in Pistachio Pudding and Strawberry Slush inks on a Whisper White panel to complete the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
June 16-30 Hostess Code: 6QF9TG9V
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift! The free gift for June is a package of the 2013-15 In Color Sequin Assortment PLUS your choice of one of the 1/16″ Baker’s Twine colors (Basic Black, Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango or Whisper White).
Round 2 of the Stamp With Amy K 2014-15 Ribbon Shares
I’m offering a second round of ribbon shares! You can see the full details on my 2014-15 Annual Catalog Shares page here. Let me know if you have any questions or if you’d like to join. To be included for this round of shares, sign up by Monday, June 23!
Last Day for This Weeks Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up!
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through June 16.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
- Pistachio Pudding – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Flower Fair Framelits die cut
- Strawberry Slush – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 2″ x 5″ strip, Flower Fair Framelits die cut
- Mossy Meadow – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, two Flower Fair Framelits die cuts
- Daffodil Delight – Flower Fair Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack – 1-7/8″ x 5″ strip