My July Paper Pumpkin Kit arrived a few days ago and I just had a few minutes to put it together. I love this set of birthday cards and gift boxes! And this kit arrived just in time, I’ve got a pile of birthdays coming up. 🙂
The kit was loaded up with 6 card bases and envelopes, six gift boxes, a full spool of the Satin Ribbon, Baker’s Twine, a stamp set, a bunch of gift tags, a Blackberry Bliss ink spot, plus stickers and embellisments for the cards and gift tags. I love the design of the gift tags and cards that Stampin’ Up! provided so I pretty much stuck to the directions with the kit.
This is one of the 6 cards that I created.
And here is another.
An up close shot of the gift boxes and tags.
A little shot of the way that I stamped and embellished the inside of the cards.
And my big pile of birthday cards all completed in about 30 minutes! I was really happy with the kit this month and I’m looking forward to seeing what will arrive in my mailbox next month! If you’re interested in signing up for Paper Pumpkin, don’t forget about the half off deal that is going on through September 10. All of the details are below.
July 16-31 Hostess Code: QC3UJCAW
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for July is an Embossing Folder of your choice. You may choose any one of the embossing folders in the 2014-15 Annual Catalog (you can find them on pages 226-227)!
Paper Pumpkin New Subscriber Promotion
If you haven’t tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to sign up–get 50% off your first two months.
Offer Dates: July 16, 2014–September 10, 2014
Offer Details: Use the code HALFOFF2 to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2014, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).
The Fine Print:
- For new subscribers only.
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first two months of a new subscription. After the first two months, the price for each month’s kit will go to the regular price: $19.95.
- You need to visit MyPaperPumpkin.com to join.
- Enter the Promo Code, “HALFOFF2″ when you sign up.
- New subscribers must join by Wednesday, September 10, 2014; 11:50 PM (MT).
Click here to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin now.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! July 21-28
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through July 28.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Woohoo! I was pretty floored myself when I opened the box. Just perfect 🙂 Will be putting together mine tomorrow. Sweet!
Have fun!! It’s a huge box of goodies this month. 🙂
The only thing I didn’t like about this month’s offering is that there was no stamp for the word “wish”!!!
I agree Elaine, but the kit was full of other great stuff! 🙂