I used the Sassy Salutations stamp set and a little bit of leftover Stampin’ Up! DSP to create some quick holiday thank you notes to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by the Sunday Stamps SSC90 sketch.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Sassy Salutations stamp set in VersaMark Ink on panels of Real Red and Lost Lagoon card stock. I sprinkled the images with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed them, then adhered both stamped panels to panels of Soft Sky card stock with SNAIL.
I adhered six little banners with SNAIL on the Real Red panel that I’d created by cutting 1-1/4″ wide strips of Nordic Noel DSP and punching the ends with the Hexagon Punch. I wrapped a strand of Real Red 3/8″ Satin Woven Ribbon around the panel, adhered it with SNAIL, then I tied a little bow. I adhered the layered panel to a Garden Green card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
For the Lost Lagoon panel, I used the same steps to create the banners, but this set of banners was cut from All Is Calm Specialty DSP and the ribbon is the Lost Lagoon 3/8″ Silky Taffeta Ribbon. The card base for this card is Pear Pizzazz.
I finished both card fronts by adding a few random Pearl Basic Jewels.
I adhered leftover strips of the designer papers to Whisper White panels in the inside of both cards.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
December 1-15 Hostess Code: TQZZDSGR
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for December is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2014 Holiday Catalog!
Year-End Closeout Sale Going On Now
Stampin’ Up! has updated the Clearance Rack with some Year-End Closeout deals! There are even a handful of items from the current Holiday Catalog. The sale runs through January 5 while supplies last so be sure to shop early for the best selection. Click here to go right to my online store to start shopping the deals now!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Dec 2-8
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through December 8.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Garden Green – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Pear Pizzazz – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Real Red – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Lost Lagoon – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Soft Sky – two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels
- Whisper White – two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (inside cards)
- Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper – three 1-1/4″ x 2-5/8″ strips, three 1-1/4″ x 2-3/8″ strips
- All Is Calm Specialty Designer Series Paper – three 1-1/4″ x 2-5/8″ strips, three 1-1/4″ x 2-3/8″ strips
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: