I put together some little holiday mugs for my December class attendees and I decorated them with Designer Papers from Stampin’ Up!
I saw a video that Traci Cornelius made for creating these cute paper mugs, you can see it here. They mugs are really easy to put together!! I followed Traci’s instructions for creating the base part of the mugs, then added a few of my own touches for decorating them.
I used Cherry Cobbler card stock for this mug base and I added strips of 7/8″ x 2-7/8″ of designer paper cut from the Trim the Tree DSP Stack to each panel. I added a Tea Lace Paper Doily to the bottom of the mug as well.
I used Pistachio Pudding for the base on this mug and the designer paper is the Trim the Tree DSP stack as well.
I stamped the little tags with the sentiment from the Letterpress Winter photopolymer stamp in Cherry Cobbler and Pistachio Pudding inks. I punched them out with the 1″ Circle Punch and adhered them to 1-1/4″ Circle Punches from Garden Green card stock. I adhered the sentiment circles to the treat bags with Stampin’ Dimensionals and I tied a strand of Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine around one and Pistachio Pudding Thick Baker’s Twine around the other.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
December 1-15 Hostess Code: TQZZDSGR
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for December is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2014 Holiday Catalog!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Dec 2-8
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through December 8.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Pistachio Pudding – 4-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ panel, 1″ x 4-1/4″ strip
- Cherry Cobbler – 4-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ panel, 1″ x 4-1/4″ strip
- Garden Green – two 1-1/4″ Circle Punches
- Whisper White – two 1″ Circle Punches
- Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack – sixteen 7/8″ x 2-7/8″ strips
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: