I used the Letterpress Winter, Watercolor Winter Too and Holiday Invitation stamp sets from Stampin’ Up! to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches 165.
I started by stamping the large snowflake image from the Letterpress Winter photopolymer stamp set in Lost Lagoon ink on a Soft Sky panel. Then I stamped the star image from the Holiday Invitation photopolymer stamp set in Whisper White Stampin’ Craft Ink around the snowflake image.
I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Lost Lagoon card stock with SNAIL, then to a Lost Lagoon card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut a snowflake with the die from the Snowflake Card Thinlits Dies set from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and adhered it with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I cut the small snowflake from Lost Lagoon card stock with the die from the Snowflake Card Thinlits Dies set and I adhered it over the Glimmer snowflake with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the sentiment from the Watercolor Winter Too photopolymer stamp set in Lost Lagoon ink on a Whisper White panel, then adhered it to a Lost Lagoon panel with SNAIL and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the center of the snowflake and to the sentiment panel to finish the card front.
I stamped the image from the Holiday Invitation stamp set again in Lost Lagoon ink on a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
December 1-15 Hostess Code: TQZZDSGR
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for December is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2014 Holiday Catalog!
Last Day for This Weeks Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up!
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through December 8.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Lost Lagoon – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1″ x 3-3/8″ strip, Snowflake Card Thinlits die cut
- Soft Sky – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 7/8″ x 3-1/4″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Dazzling Details Glimmer Paper – Snowflake Card Thinlits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: