I used the Seasonally Scattered stamp set from Stampin’ Up! to create a valentine card for the Stamping and Blogging SB85 Sketch. After you take a peek at my project, be sure to stop by the other Design Team Members blogs to see what they created with this sketch!
My card design was inspired by the Stamping and Blogging SB85 sketch.
I started by adhering a panel of Santa & Co DSP (on sale while supplies last for 30% off) to a panel of Crisp Cantaloupe card stock with SNAIL. Then I adhered strips of Red Glimmer Paper with SNAIL to the Santa & Co DSP panel.
I stamped the image from the Seasonally Scattered stamp set in Real Red ink on a Whisper White panel. I colored the letters with my Light Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blendabilities Marker, then adhered the panel to the Glimmer Paper with Glue Dots.
I cut a heart from Flashback DSP with the heart die from the Circle Card Thinlits die set. I colored the flowers on the paper with my Light Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blendabilities Marker, then adhered the heart with SNAIL to the card front. I cut a heart from the Nordic Noel DSP with the smallest heart in the Hearts Collection Framelits Dies and I adhered it with SNAIL. Then I punched a heart from Red Glimmer Paper with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punch and I adhered it with a Glue Dot.
I punched three hearts with the Heart Border Punch from Red Glimmer Paper and adhered them with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the panel. I added three little hearts from the 2013-15 In Color Sequin Assortment, using Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere them. Then I wrapped a strand of Crisp Cantaloupe Thick Bakers’ Twine around the panel, tied a bow and adhered the panel to a Real Red card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a strip of Santa & Co DSP and two little Heart Border Punches from Red Glimmer Paper to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
Now that you’ve seen my project, be sure to stop by the other Stamping & Blogging Design Team Member’s blogs to see what they’ve created with this sketch.
- Sandi MacIver – USA
- Michelle Last – UK
- Lee Conrey – USA
- Caroline van der Straatan – Netherlands
- Marine Wiplier – France
- Shelagh Freemantle – Canada
- Patrice Halliday-Larsen – New Zealand
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
December 1-15 Hostess Code: TQZZDSGR
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for December is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2014 Holiday Catalog!
New Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Dec 9-15
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through December 15.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Real Red – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Crisp Cantaloupe – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – 2-3/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Real Red Glimmer Paper – 3/4″ x 3-7/8″ strip, 1/2″ x 3-7/8″ strip, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punch, Hearts Border Punch
- Santa & Co Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper – Hearts Collection Framelits die cut
- Flashback Designer Series Paper – Circle Card Thinlits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: