The Happy Stampers are doing another blog hop and we’re featuring items from the Stampin’ Up! 2015 Occasions Catalog and from Sale-A-Bration and we’re all offering blog candy! So be sure to click through the hop and leave a comment for each of us for a chance to win!
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #107.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Simply Wonderful stamp set (Sale-A-Bration item) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a Whisper White panel. I stamped the little row of hearts image from the You Brighten My Day stamp set (Sale-A-Bration item) in Real Red ink under the sentiment, using my Stamp-a-ma-jig to help with placement. Then I embossed the stamped panel with the Happy Heart Embossing Folder.
I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL, then adhered a smaller panel of Basic Black card stock and a panel from the Stacked With Love DSP stack over the embossed panel, using SNAIL to adhere the layers. I wrapped a strand of Gold Baker’s Twine around the panel and tied a bow, then adhered the layered panel to a Real Red card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a two hearts from a different panel of the Stacked With Love DSP pack and one heart from Gold Foil Sheets with the heart dies from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies set. I adhered the gold heart to the larger heart and the smaller heart to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and I adhered the larger heart with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I punched a heart from another sheet from the Stacked With Love DSP Stack with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punch and I adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to complete the card front.
I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the heart images from the You Brighten My Day stamp set on a Whisper White panel inside the card.
For the treat bag, I cut the main pieces with the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies from the Stacked with Love DSP Stack. I had to cut the right side from two pieces of DSP (since a single piece isn’t wide enough) and I just adhered them together at the seam, the same way that the left side is adhered. Before adhering the back of the bag together, I used the row of hearts die to cut the hearts across the top of the bag. I used Sticky Strip to adhere the bag together, I find that to be the fastest and easiest adhesive for this project.
I cut the banner with the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits die from the Stacked With Love DSP Stack. I adhered a heart that I’d cut from Real Red card stock with the die from the Treat Bag set with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I punched an arrow from Gold Foil Sheets with the What’s Up Punch, snipped it in half, then adhered the pieces with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the heart.
I cut the sentiment out with the die from the Treat Bag set from Stacked With Love DSP and I adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue over the heart. I clipped the banner and a strand of Gold Sequins to the bag with a Mini Metallic Clothespin, then adhered a few random hearts with Multipurpose Liquid Glue that I’d cut from Gold Foil Sheets with the heart die from the Treat Bag Set.
Alright, now for the blog candy…I’ve got a blog candy package featuring paper! One lucky person will receive the Stacked With Love DSP Stack, a Large Kraft Grid Journal and the Fresh Prints DSP Stack (retired)!!
Simply leave me a comment on this post telling me your favorite item from the new Occasions Catalog before 7 AM ET on Sunday, February 1 and you’ll be entered to win. I’ll have the random number generator pick a comment on Sunday morning and I’ll announce the winner on my blog that morning! Please note, anyone is welcome to leave me a comment but I am only able to ship the blog candy items to addresses within the United States. Thanks for your understanding.
In case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the Happy Stampers Team Members who are joining in this blog hop:
- Heather Van Looy – www.handcraftingwithheather.com
- Mary Deatherage – www.stampsnlingers.com
- Amy Koenders – www.stampwithamyk.com <<<<You are here
- Sandi MacIver – www.stampingwithsandi.com
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
January 16-31 Hostess Code: VZD74WFK
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for January is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Jan 27-Feb 2
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through February 2.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- It’s Sale-A-Bration Time!! Earn a free item for every $50 that you purchase. Click here to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Real Red – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Basic Black – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Stacked With Love Designer Series Paper – 1-3/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel, two Mini Treat Bag Thinlits die cuts, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punch
- Gold Foil Sheets – Mini Treat Bag Thinlits die cut
- Real Red – Mini Treat Bag Thinlits die cut
- Stacked With Love Designer Series Paper – five Mini Treat Bag Thinlits die cuts
- Gold Foil Sheets – Mini Treat Bag Thinlits die cut, What’s Up Punch
Stampin’ Up! items used to create these projects: