I used the Sale-A-Bration exclusive stamp set from Stampin’ Up! called A Happy Thing to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by The Paper Players #229.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the A Happy Thing stamp set (Sale-A-Bration item) in Wild Wasabi ink on a panel from the Painted Blooms DSP pack. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to help with the placement (I love this tool!).
I adhered the stamped DSP panel and a smaller DSP panel from the Painted Blooms DSP pack to a panel of Wild Wasabi card stock with SNAIL. Then I wrapped a strand of Wild Wasabi 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon around the panel, adhering it with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Daffodil Delight card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the image from the A Happy Thing stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I punched the image out with my 2-1/2″ Circle Punch and colored it with the Daffodil Delight (Sale-A-Bration item, also available in the Annual Catalog) and Wild Wasabi Stampin’ Blendabilties Markers. I adhered the image with SNAIL to a circle that I’d cut from Wild Wasabi card stock with a Circles Collection Framelits Die, then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I tied a bow with the Wild Wasabi Seam Binding Ribbon and adhered it with a Glue Dot next to the image, then added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the image from the A Happy Thing stamp set twice on a Whisper White panel in Daffodil Delight ink on the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
January 16-31 Hostess Code: VZD74WFK
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for January is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog!
For those of you in and around the Altanta, GA area I will have a table at the Heirloom Productions Rubber Stamp & Paper Arts Festival on Jan 31 & Feb 1, 2015. You can see more information about this event by clicking here. Hope to see you all there!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Jan 27-Feb 2
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through February 2.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- It’s Sale-A-Bration Time!! Earn a free item for every $50 that you purchase. Click here to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Daffodil Delight – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Wild Wasabi – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Circles Collection Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 2-1/2″ Circle Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper – 1-5/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2-3/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: