I used the new Moon Lake stamp set from Stampin’ Up! to create my card to share today. It’s perfect for watercoloring!
As you probably know, I’ll be out at the Heirloom Productions Rubber Stamp & Paper Arts Festival all day today so I might be a little slower than I usually am at answering messages. I will get back to you, just know that it will probably be later in the evening before I’ve got time to answer emails. 🙂 If you aren’t able to make it to the show, I’ve got a few peeks at our display boards on my Facebook page so head over there to check it out!
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #171 (I cheated a little on the banners…I let the DSP do the work on those!!).
My card design was also inspired by CAS-ual Fridays CFC136.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Moon Lake stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel from the Adventure Bound DSP Stack, then I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with SNAIL.
I adhered the layered panel to a Mossy Meadow card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then stamped the image from the Moon Lake stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Watercolor Paper. I sprinkled the image with Early Espresso Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I used my Aqua Painter and my Soft Sky, Island Indigo, Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow and Smoky Slate ink pads to watercolor the embossed image. I let the image dry completely, then cut it out with one of the Circles Collection Framelits Dies.
I adhered the watercolored die cut with Fast Fuse Adhesive to a circle that I’d cut from Early Espresso card stock with the next size up Circles Collection Framelits Die. Then I adhered the layered circles to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a strip of the leftover Adventure Bound DSP to a panel of Naturals White card stock inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
January 16-31 Hostess Code: VZD74WFK
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for January is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog!
For those of you in and around the Altanta, GA area, I am at the Heirloom Productions Rubber Stamp & Paper Arts Festival Jan 31 & Feb 1, 2015. You can see more information about this event by clicking here. Hope to see you all there!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Jan 27-Feb 2
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through February 2.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- It’s Sale-A-Bration Time!! Earn a free item for every $50 that you purchase. Click here to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Mossy Meadow – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Early Espresso – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Circles Collection Framelits die cut
- Watercolor Paper – Circles Collection Framelits die cut
- Naturals White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: