I used the Your Perfect Day stamp set from Stampin’ Up! to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Mojo Monday #382. This was supposed to be a tall and skinny card…I just did a standard size.
I adhered a different panel of Something Borrowed DSP to a panel of Sahara Sand card sock, then to the larger panel with SNAIL. I wrapped a strand of Sahara Sand 7/8″ Lace Trim around the panel, adhered it on the back with tape and adhered the layered panel to a Pink Pirouette card base with Stampin’ Dimansionals.
I stamped the cake image from the Your Perfect Day stamp set in Sahara Sand ink on a Whisper White panel, then colored it with the Pink Pirouette Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers. I cut the image out with one of the Ovals Collection Framelits Dies and adhered it with SNAIL to an oval that I’d cut from Sahara Sand card stock, then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Your Perfect Day stamp set in Sahara Sand ink on a strip of Whisper White card sock, then adhered it to a strip of Sahara Sand card stock with SNAIL. I punched the ends with the Banner Punch and adhered the sentiment strip to the card front with SNAIL. I punched three flowers with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack flower punch and adhered them to the card front with Glue Dots, then added three Pearl Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Your Perfect Day stamp set in Sahara Sand ink on a Whisper White panel, then colored the hearts with the Pink Pirouette Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers. I added a strip of the Something Borrowed DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
February 1-14 Hostess Code: AMS6S9MD
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for February is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog!
Blog Candy Winner!!
These are great. I especially like the way you used the hearts on the side. Nice finish. So many great things in the new catalog. so far, I have collected a few but still haven’t had a chance to play with them. Think the first will have to be the pretty butterflies.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Jan 27-Feb 2
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through February 2.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- It’s Sale-A-Bration Time!! Earn a free item for every $50 that you purchase. Click here to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Pink Pirouette – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, three Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punches
- Sahara Sand – 3″ x 3″ panel, Ovals Collection Framelits die cut, 3/8″ x 4″ strip
- Whisper White – Ovals Collection Framelits die cut, 1/4″ x 4″ strip, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Something Borrowed Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: