I used the Butterfly Basics stamp set from Stampin’ Up! to create a clean and simple card to share with you today.
I wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who stopped by our booth at the Heirloom Show this past weekend. We had a great time seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones! We’re already making plans to come back again next year. 🙂
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #108.
I started by stamping the line image from the Butterfly Basics stamp set in Sahara Sand ink several times across a panel of Naturals White card stock.
I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Sahara Sand card stock with SNAIL, then to an Early Espresso card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the fern image from the Butterfly Basics stamp set in Pear Pizzazz ink on a panel of Naturals White card stock, then I stamped the sentiment from that set in Early Espresso ink across the lower part of the panel.
I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Sahara Sand card stock with SNAIL, then I wrapped a strand of Blushing Bride 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon around the panel and I adhered it with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I inked up the butterfly image from the Butterfly Basics stamp set in Blushing Bride ink, then I used a Sponge Dauber to add a little Early Espresso ink around the edges of the stamp. I stamped the image on a panel of Naturals White card stock, cut it out with the Butterflies Framelits Dies, then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added two Pearl Basic Jewels to the center of the butterfly to finish the card front.
I stamped the line image from the Butterfly Basics stamp set in Sahara Sand across a panel of Naturals White card stock inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
February 1-14 Hostess Code: AMS6S9MD
Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for February is your choice of any item valued up to $8.95 in either the 2014-15 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog!
It’s Sale-a-bration Time!
- Shop: Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 you spend (before shipping and taxes) through March 31.
- Host : If you place an order or host a workshop during Sale-A-Bration where the total reaches $250, you will get an additional $25 in Host Dollars/Hostess Cash to spend!
- Join : New demonstrators can choose one of the following limited-time Sale-A-Bration offers when joining between January 6 and March 31:
- Option #1: Receive a FREE Simply Created Project Kit from the occasions catalog with your Starter Kit
- Option #2: Receive 2 FREE Sale-A-Bration items of your choice with your Starter Kit.
Let me know if you have any questions about Sale-A-Bration or joining Stampin’ Up! as a Demonstrator. Happy shopping!!
Last Day For This Weeks Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up!
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through February 2.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- It’s Sale-A-Bration Time!! Earn a free item for every $50 that you purchase. Click here to read all about it.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Early Espresso – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Sahara Sand – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Naturals White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2″ x 3-3/4″ panel, Butterflies Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Amy, This is so pastel – elegant and feminine immediately come to mind. I especially like the way you did the background stripes. A beautiful interpretation of the sketch!
Thank you Melanie! 🙂
How creative to use the line stamp for the background! Love the fern and butterfly panel. I started folllowing you because you always have the best interpretations of the sketches! I love your creativity. Thanks for sharing your talents!
Thanks so much Susan! 🙂
Beautiful card, Amy! Love the colors.
Thanks Kathy! 🙂
Oh, this is so soft and girly!! I love it!
Thanks Terri! 🙂
Thanks so much Kristin! 🙂
What a gorgeous card Amy! It is just beautiful, loving the stripes – I don’t think I would have thought to use it that way 🙂 The naturals card stock is a perfect choice for this set too. Another Awesome Amy card, lol 😉
Thank you Jill! I wasn’t so sure when I was stamping those stripes if it was going to work well with the butterfly image myself…but I liked the final result. 🙂
wow, this is absolutely lovely, like they said, very girly and very beautiful
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!
Thank you Leigh! 🙂