I used the new Apple of My Eye stamp set from the upcoming 2016 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Hand Stamped Sentiments #225.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Apple of My Eye photopolymer stamp set in Calypso Coral ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock.
I stamped fruit slice image from the Apple of My Eye stamp set in Tangerine Tango, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight and So Saffron inks. I punched the images out with the 1-3/4″ Circle Punch and adhered them to the stamped panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I trimmed the excess off the top and bottom images and adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Calypso Coral ink with SNAIL. I wrapped a strand of Calypso Coral Thick Baker’s Twine around the panel, tied a bow, then adhered the layered panel to a Daffodil Delight card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a single Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the fruit slice image from the Apple of My Eye stamp set in Tangerine Tango, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight and So Saffron inks on a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
November 16-30 Host Code: HGPZRAJK
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up!’s Online Extravaganza Going on Now!!
November 23-30, save up to 50 percent on select products during Stampin’ Up!’s week-long Online Extravaganza! To make it even better, there will be flash sales that last 24 hours on November 23 and November 30, the first and last days of Online Extravaganza. But remember: Online Extravaganza savings are only available while supplies last, so get them while you can!
See the Savings Now!
- Online Extravaganza Deals (PDF Download)
Stamp With Amy K Double Running Shoe Reward Special!
Along with the Online Extravaganza from Stampin’ Up!, I’m offering a little ordering special! All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store from today through Monday, November 30 will earn double Running Shoe Reward Points!! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Nov 24-30
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through November 30.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 139638: Snowflake Elements (9,680 backordered; 15,120 expected)
- 140536: Home for Christmas Enamel Dots (3,669 backordered; 10,440 expected)
- 126995: Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (811 backordered; 4,224 expected)
- 135829: Tiny Treat Boxes (852 backordered; 3,024 expected)
- 139683: Curvy Corner Trio Punch (1,654 backordered; 4,740 expected)
- 139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (8,157 backordered; 9,792 expected) ***Only a few of these left, order very soon if you’d like to get one.
- 139618: Gold Cording Trim (2,928 backordered; 5,248 expected)
- 139620: Silver Cording Trim (1,233 backordered; 3,520 expected)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project: