I used the Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration exclusive Perfect Pairings stamp set and the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies to create my card to share today. Both of these items will be available on January 5!
The flowers on my card were inspired by a beautiful project that Carolyn Bennie created. You can see it here.
My card design was inspired by Retrosketches #194.
The theme for my card was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP015.
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Fluttering Embossing Folder. I adhered a strip of Calypso Coral DSP from the Subtles DSP Stack across the panel with SNAIL, then adhered the panel to a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Perfect Pairings stamp set (Sale-a-bration item, available Jan 5) in Calypso Coral ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I punched the end with the Hexagon Punch, then adhered it to the card front with SNAIL.
I cut the flowers with the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies from Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight card stocks and I sponged the centers with Calypso Coral ink. I added a little Soft Suede ink to the very center of the larger flower die cuts, then adhered the flowers together and to the card front with Glue Dots.
I stamped the leaf images from the Botanical Blooms photopolymer stamp set (available Jan 5) in Mossy Meadow ink on a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock, cut them out with the matching Botanical Builder Framelits Dies and adhered them to the card front with Glue Dots.
I stamped the flower images from the Botanical Blooms stamp set in Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral and Mossy Meadow inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
December 16-31 Host Code: X6Q7M3M6
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015 Holiday Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Dec 15-21
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through December 21.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
- 139672: Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (178 backordered; 9,576 expected)
- 103083: Embossing Buddy (22 backordered; 1,080 expected)
- 138296: Washi Label Punch (16 backordered; 2,016 expected)
- 126995: Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (719 backordered; 6,688 expected)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Calypso Coral – three Botanical Builders Framelits die cuts
- Daffodil Delight – five Botanical Builders Framelits die cuts
- Mossy Meadow – – three Botanical Builders Framelits die cuts
- Whisper White – 7/8″ x 3-1/4″ panel, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack – 1-1/2″ x 4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: