I used the Stampin’ Up! Rose Wonder stamp set to create my card for the Happy Stampers blog hop. We’ve got a color challenge to play along with this week and this is what I created:
Here are the colors that we’re playing along with:
I started by cutting the large rose from the Gold Foil Sheets with the Rose Garden Thinlits Die. I adhered the die cut to a panel of Rose Red card stock with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I adhered the inner pieces of the Whisper White die cut inside the gold die cut with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered the layered panel to a panel from the Gold Foil Sheets with SNAIL.
I stamped the frame image from the Rose Wonder photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Rose Wonder stamp set in Rose Red ink inside the frame, then cut it out with the matching Rose Garden Thinlits die and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the layered panel to a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card.
I stamped the leaf image in Rose Red ink down the side of a panel of Whisper White card stock, adhered it to a panel of Rose Red card stock and then to the inside of the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
- Sandi MacIver
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Heather Wright-Porto
January 1-15 Host Code: 6AESC2HU
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Jan 12-18
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through January 18.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
126995: Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades
140622: Big Shot Framelits Large Number
- 140675 Stamp Set Photopolymer Balloon Celebration
- 140549 Cardstock Pack 8 1/2″ x 11″ Love Blossoms
- 140566: Honeycomb Embellishments
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Rose Red – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Whisper White – two Rose Garden Thinlits die cuts, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel (inside card)
- Gold Foil Sheets – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Rose Garden Thinlits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: