I used the Stampin’ Up! Botanical Blooms and Birthday Blooms stamp sets to create my card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC118. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to check out what the other Design Team Members have created and be sure to play along too!
The colors for my card were inspired by Hand Stamped Sentiments #229.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Birthday Blooms stamp set in Always Artichoke ink on Sahara Sand card base. I added the little flower image in Elegant Eggplant ink next to the sentiment.
I cut a panel of Sahara Sand card stock with the medium Envelope Liners Framelits die, trimmed it to the size that I wanted for my card front, then embossed it with the Fluttering Embossing Folder. I adhered the die cut to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the leaf images with the Botanical Blooms photopolymer stamp set and I cut them out with the matching Botanical Builder Framelits Dies. I cut the flower images from Elegant Eggplant and Sahara Sand card stocks with the Botanical Builder Dies, then sponged the flower petals with Elegant Eggplant ink and the flower centers with Soft Suede ink.
I adhered the flower pieces and the leaves together and to the card front with Glue Dots. Then I added a single Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the stamped flower center to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower and leaf images from the Botanical Blooms stamp set in Elegant Eggplant and Always Artichoke inks on a panel of Sahara Sand card stock inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Sahara Sand – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Envelope Liner Framelits die cut, five Botanical Builder Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Elegant Eggplant – five Botanical Builder Framelits die cuts
- Always Artichoke – three Botanical Builder Framelits die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: