I used the cool new Beautiful Ride stamp set from Stampin’ Up! to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches 219. I realized that I reversed the two background panels after I had my card all finished…oops! 🙂
The colors for my card were inspired by Pals Paper Arts PPA283.
And the little puppy in the window was inspired by TGIF Challenge #38.
I started by adhering panels from the It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL, then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the images from the Beautiful Ride photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of watercolor paper, sprinkled them with Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed the images.
I painted the images with my Aqua Painter and Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo, Crumb Cake and Tuxedo Black Memento inks. I let the image dry completely, then adhered it to a panel of Basic Black card stock with Fast Fuse Adhesive and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I pulled a strand of the Mint Macaron twine from the Baker’s Twine Combo Pack through a Basic Black button from the Neutrals Designer Buttons pack, tied a bow and adhered it to the card front with a Glue Dot.
I adhered a strip from the It’s My Party DSP Stack to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
January 16-31 Host Code: WMGVH97W
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Last Day for This Weeks Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up!
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through January 18.
Backorder List From Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! has provided us with the list of items currently on backorder with their anticipated in-stock dates.
126995: Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades
- 131172: Classic Stampin’ Pad Blushing Bride
- 140566: Honeycomb Embellishments
140550: Glimmer Paper Blushing Bride
130514: Stamp Set Wood Gorgeous Grunge
140740: Stamp Set Wood Easter Lamb
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Melon Mambo – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Basic Black –4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-7/8″ x 4-3/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack – 1-1/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 3-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ square, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
- Watercolor Paper – 2-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: