I used the Stampin’ Up! Picture Perfect stamp set to create my card to share today. The colors are a little unusual for a humming bird…but I thought that it worked. 🙂
The layout for my card was inspired by Retrosketches #200.
And the colors for my card were inspired by Can You Case It #105.
I started by adhering a panel of Real Red DSP from the Brights DSP Stack to a panel of Whisper White card stock and then to a Basic Black card stock panel with SNAIL.
I pulled the black threads from one of the spools in the Baker’s Twine Combo Pack and I wrapped it around the panel twice, tied a bow and then adhered the panel to a Basic Black card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I punched a small panel of the It’s My Party DSP Stack with the Banner Triple Punch and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the humming bird, flower and sentiment from the Picture Perfect photopolymer stamp set in Real Red and Tuxedo Black Memento inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL, then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I colored four of the medium size White Perfect Accents with a Black Sharpie Marker, let them dry completely, then adhered them to the card front.
I adhered a strip of the It’s My Party DSP to a Whisper White panel on the inside of my card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
February 1-15 Host Code: F3T2NAE9
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Feb 2-8
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through February 8.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 3-3/8″ x 4″ panel
- Whisper White – 3″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 3-1/4″ x 4″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Brights Designer Series Paper Stack – 2-7/8″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack – 2″ x 2″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: