I used the Stampin’ Up! Botanical Blooms stamp set and Botanical Builders Framelits Dies to create my card for the Happy Stampers blog hop. We’ve got a color challenge to play along with this week and this is what I created:
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
I originally made this card for the sketch challenge that I posted yesterday (you can see that card here) but realized as I was looking ahead at projects for the following day that I’d used this color scheme! 🙂
I adhered a panel from the Birthday Bouquet DSP to a panel of Watermelon Wonder card stock with SNAIL, then to a Mossy Meadow card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut the sentiment from Gold Foil Sheets with the Hello You Thinlits Dies and I adhered it to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut the leaves from Mossy Meadow card stock and the flowers from Watermelon Wonder, Blushing Bride and Daffodil Delight card stocks with the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies.
I sponged a little Watermelon Wonder ink on the larger flower and on the Daffodil Delight flower center with a Sponge Dauber, then adhered the flowers to the card front with Glue Dots. I added a single Pearl Basic Jewel to the center of the smaller flowers to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower images from the Botanical Blooms photopolymer stamp set in Watermelon Wonder, Blushing Bride Daffodil Delight and Mossy Meadow inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Jari Francis
- Kristi Gray
- Heather Wright-Porto
- Heather Van Looy
February 16-29 Host Code: BRJF77WT
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! Feb 23-29
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through February 29.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Mossy Meadow – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, two Botanical Builder Framelits die cuts
- Watermelon Wonder – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Botanical Builder Framelits die cut
- Daffodil Delight – Botanical Builder Framelits die cut
- Blushing Bride – two Botanical Builder Framelits die cuts
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: