I used the stamp set from the Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Wishes Card Kit and the Botanical Blooms stamp set to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #162.
The colors for my card were inspired by Fab Friday #82.
And the theme for my card was inspired by Just Us Girls #333.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Watercolors Wishes photopolymer stamp set on the front of a Thick Whisper White card base in Blushing Bride ink.
I cut the end of a panel from the Birthday Bouquet DSP with the end of the largest Lots of Labels Framelits Dies. Since I wanted the DSP panel to be slightly larger than the width of the Framelit, I rolled the Framelit through my Big Shot just far enough to cut the end and then I reversed it back out. I snipped away the excess from the bottom (you can see the two notches outside the Framelit in the photo) to create the panel that I wanted.
I wrapped a strand of Pool Party 3/8″ Glitter Ribbon around the panel and adhered it with SNAIL. Then I adhered the DSP panel to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the leaf image from the Botanical Blooms photopolymer stamp set in Mint Macaron ink twice on a panel of Mint Macaron card stock. I cut the stamped images and the fine leaves out with the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies and adhered them with Glue Dots to the card front. I cut the larger flower from Blushing Bride card stock and the flower center from Pool Party card stock with the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies. I sponged a little of the corresponding ink over the centers of the die cut images and adhered them to the card front with Glue Dots.
I cut three small flowers from Pool Party card stock with the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies and adhered them to the card front with rolled up Glue Dots. I added a Pearl Basic Jewel to the center of the little flowers to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower and leaf images from the Botanicals for You stamp set (Sale-e-bration item) in Blushing Bride, Pool Party and Mint Macaron inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
March 1-15 Host Code: 9P62PAEB
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Weekly Deals From Stampin’ Up! March 8-14
Here are this weeks Weekly Deals:
Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through March 14.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Pool Party – four Botanical Builder Framelits die cuts
- Mint Macaron – four Botanical Builder Framelits die cuts
- Blushing Bride – Botanical Builder Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper – 3-3/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel trimmed on one end with Lots of Labels Framelits die
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: