I used the Stampin’ Up! You’re So Lovely stamp set and a little of the Go Wild DSP to create my card to share today.
Th design for my card was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches 234.
I started by adhering a length of the Watermelon Wonder 1″ Dotted Lace Trim (retiring) to a panel of Tip Top Taupe card stock. Then I adhered a panel from the Go Wild DSP Stack (retiring) over the lace trim with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the You’re So Lovely photopolymer stamp set (retiring) in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Tip Top Taupe, sprinkled it with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder (available June 1), then heat embossed it. I stamped the banner image from the You’re So Lovely stamp set over the sentiment, then cut it out with the matching Large Numbers Framelits die.
I adhered the sentiment banner to the DSP with SNAIL, then punched a branch with the Bird Builder Punch (retiring) from Cucumber Crush card stock and snipped off the end. I adhered the punch to the card front with a Glue Dot, then added one of the 2015-17 In Color Blossom Accents with a Glue Dot over the branch.
I adhered the layered panel to a Sahara Sand card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a strip from the Go Wild DSP Stack to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
May 1 – 15 Host Code: M4NKR9V3
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Sahara Sand – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Tip Top Taupe – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Large Numbers Framelits die cut
- Cucumber Crush – Bird Builder Punch
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Go Wild Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-5/8″ x 3-3/4″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: