I used the Stampin’ Up! Tin of Cards stamp set and a little of the retiring Farmers Market DSP and Blackberry Bliss card stock to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #170.
I started by adhering a panel of the Farmers Market DSP (retiring) to the front of a Blackberry Bliss card base (card stock retiring) with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the sentiment from the Tin of Cards photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Blackberry Bliss card stock, sprinkled it with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder (available June 1) and heat embossed it.
I stamped the butterfly and leaf images from the Kinda Eclectic stamp set in Blackberry Bliss ink (retired) on the Blackberry Bliss card stock panel, then I cut the panel into four pieces and adhered them with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
**Unfortunately, the Blackberry Bliss ink pad has just sold out, but you can create a very similar look by stamping those images in VersaMark Ink and allowing them to dry.
I adhered a single Very Vanilla Candy Dot from the Neutrals Candy Dots (retiring) pack next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the Farmers Market DSP to a panel of Very Vanilla card stock inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
May 1 – 15 Host Code: M4NKR9V3
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Blackberry Bliss – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Very Vanilla – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Farmers Market Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: