I used the Stampin’ Up! Layering Love stamp set from the upcoming 2016-17 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog to create my card for the Happy Stampers blog hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel from the Pop of Pink Specialty DSP (available June 1) to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL, then to a Melon Mambo card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I embossed a panel of Basic Black card stock with the Happy Heart Embossing Folder and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. I punched two hearts from the Pop of Pink DSP with the Sweetheart Punch and adhered them with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Layering Love stamp set (available June 1) in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Melon Mambo card stock, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the image out with the matching Sweet & Sassy Framelits dies (available June 1) and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I added a single Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the card front to finish it.
I adhered a strip of the Pop of Pink DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Sandi MacIver
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Jari Francis
- Kristi Gray
- Heather Wright-Porto
May 1 – 15 Host Code: M4NKR9V3
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Melon Mambo – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Sweet & Sassy Framelits die cut
- Basic Black – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1-3/4″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, two Sweetheart Punches, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: