I used the Stampin’ Up! Enjoy the Little Things stamp set and a little of the new Dapper Denim card stock from the upcoming 2016-17 Annual Catalog to create my card for the Fab Friday sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for FabFriday 87.
The colors for my card were inspired by Can You Case It #119.
I started by adhering a panel of gold DSP from the Neutrals DSP Stack to a panel cut from the Gold Foil Sheets with SNAIL, then to a Dapper Denim card base (card stock available June 1) with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a panel of White Vellum over a panel from the Gold Foil Sheets with SNAIL (under the area covered by the sentiment circle), then adhered the layered panel to the card front with SNAIL. I punched a strip of Dapper Denim card stock with the Banner Triple Punch, embossed it with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and adhered it with SNAIL to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Enjoy the Little Things stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Dapper Denim card stock, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with a Circles Collection Framelits die (retiring), adhered it with SNAIL to a 2-1/2″ Circle Punch (retiring) from Gold Foil Sheets, then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I pulled a strand of Gold Baker’s Twine (retiring) through a Classy Designer Button, tied a bow, then adhered it with a Stampin’ Dimensional to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the B.Y.O.P. photopolymer stamp set in Dapper Denim ink (available June 1) on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Head on over to the Fab Friday challenge blog to see what the other design team members have created. Hope that you’ll play along too!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Dapper Denim – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 3/4″ x 5″ strip, Circles Collection Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Gold Foil Sheets – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 2-1/2″ x 3″ panel, 2-1/2″ Circle Punch
- White Vellum – 2-3/8″ x 2-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: