I used the Stampin’ Up! First Sight stamp set and a little of the new Affectionately Yours DSP to create my card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Mojo Monday 447.
The colors for my card were inspired by The Challenge #72.
I started by stamping the flourish image from the First Sight stamp set in Crumb Cake ink twice on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Daffodil Delight card stock with SNAIL, then to a Night of Navy card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a panel of the Affectionately Yours Specialty DSP (available June 1) to a panel of Daffodil Delight card stock, then to the card front with SNAIL. I adhered a wide strip of Daffodil Delight card stock over the center of the card with SNAIL.
I embossed a panel of Mint Macaron card stock with one of the Floral Affection Embossing Folders (available June 1), then stamped the sentiment from the First Sight stamp set in Night of Navy ink inside the embossed area. I punched the corners with the Project Life Corner Punch and adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Night of Navy card stock that I’d also punched with the Project Life Corner Punch.
I adhered the layered panel to the card front with SNAIL, then added a single Pearl Basic Jewel next to the sentiment to finish it.
I adhered a strip of the Affectionately Yours DSP to a Crumb Cake panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
May 1 – 15 Host Code: M4NKR9V3
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2016 Occasions Catalog or 2015-16 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K 2016-17 Annual Catalog Shares
Do you want all of the great new papers, ribbons and embellishments in the 2016-17 Catalog but can’t afford everything? Join in my share!
New Designer Series Paper Share – $31.00 plus $5 for Priority Mail shipping.
New Ribbon and Embellishment Share – $46.00 plus $3.50 for 1st Class Mail shipping.
Want it all? $77 plus $5 for Priority Mail shipping and you get a free pack of the new Solid Baker’s Twine.
Double shares are available too!
**Please note: I’ve got an early sign-up deadline of May 20 for my shares. See more details about my shares and sign-up here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night of Navy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 2-3/4″ x 3-1/4″ panel
- Daffodil Delight – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ panel, 2″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Mint Macaron – 2-5/8″ x 3-1/8″ panel
- Crumb Cake – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-1/8″ x 4-3/8″ panel, 3/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: