I used the Moroccan Nights stamp set from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! 2016-17 Annual Catalog to create my card for the Fab Friday color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Fab Friday 88.
I started by stamping the images from the Moroccan Nights stamp set (available June 1) in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Bermuda Bay card stock. I sprinkled the images with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder (available June 1) and heat embossed them.
I stamped the sentiment from the Watercolor Wishes photopolymer stamp set in Bermuda Bay ink on the right side of the panel, then added two strips of Washi Tape from the 2014-2016 In Color Designer Washi Tape (retiring) to the panel. I wanted to add Bermuda Bay Washi Tape as well, but the roll in the Cherry on Top Designer Washi Tape (retiring) was too wide for my liking and I can’t cut straight for anything. 🙂 So I folded about 1/3 of the width of tape under and adhered it to itself, then added a little SNAIL to the back so that it would stick to the card front.
I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Blackberry Bliss card stock (retiring), then to a panel of Hello Honey card stock (retiring) with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Blackberry Bliss card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish it.
I adhered a strip of the 2014-2016 In Color Washi Tape to a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can find a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post. Since Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss are retiring, this card would also work well and have a very similiar look with Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay instead. 🙂
Head on over to the Fab Friday challenge blog to see what the other design team members have created. Hope that you’ll play along too!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Blackberry Bliss – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Hello Honey – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Bermuda Bay – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: