I used the Stampin’ Up! Stylized Birthday stamp set and a little of the Moroccan DSP to create a clean and simple birthday card to share today.
My card design was inspired by the Fusion Birthday Bash Challenge.
I started by adhering a panel of Moroccan DSP to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to an Emerald Envy card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a wide strip of Moroccan DSP to a panel of Early Espresso card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL. I punched the end of another strip of Moroccan DSP with the Banner Triple Punch and I adhered that over the DSP layers with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stylized Birthday stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and cut it out with a Layering Circles Framelits die. I adhered the sentiment die cut with SNAIL to a scalloped circle cut from Early Espresso card stock with another Layering Circles Framelits die. I adhered the sentiment circles to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and added an Emerald Envy enamel dot from the 2016-2018 Enamel Shapes pack to finish it.
I adhered a strip from the Moroccan DSP to a panel of Very Vanilla card stock inside the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
September 16 – 30 Host Code: EAUC62RD
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2016 Holiday Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
World Card Making Day Sale From Stampin’ Up!
In celebration of World Card Making Day, from October 1-5, you can save up to 25% on cardmaking essentials that can be used to share your love all year long! Stampin’ Up! is offering 25% off a select group of items from Oct 1-5. Click here to see the full list and more details.
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Emerald Envy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Early Espresso – 4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 2-1/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel, Layering Circles Framelits die cut
- Very Vanilla – Layering Circles Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/2″ panel (inside card)
- Moroccan Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 2″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: